Home Instance Library

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: King Vinas Solamnus.4852

King Vinas Solamnus.4852

Hello over the course of the living world episodes and achievements I’ve accumulated 11 or 12 Lore books. This may have been brought up before by someone else but could we have a home instance library or book shelf to put all these great lore books and save our bank spaces =).

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: Larathia.5284

Larathia.5284

Seconded, with an added PLLEEEEEEEASE? I keep putting them in my bank because I can’t bear to get rid of them even though they really don’t do anything.

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: Maethor.2810

Maethor.2810

Thirded! Anything anywhere that would allow us to store these lore books without taking up bank space for other things! I love the lore too much to delete them but my god the spaaaace

~Signe Grimsdottir | Wynne Everheart | Magiere Massing~
The Archivist’s Sanctum [Lore] – Just Us Grown-Ups [JUGS]

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: Klipso.8653

Klipso.8653

I like this idea. I just throw these away, but if we had a place to put them I’d start keeping them around

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: SyllyReth.2495

SyllyReth.2495

Agreed! I have my books in my bank because I feel like I worked so hard on them lol I would love a place to keep them in my home instance.

Unbridled Dynasty [UND]

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: Aurelian Omenkind.2470

Aurelian Omenkind.2470

Yes, I did suggest this on the Quality of Life thread about a month ago. So naturally, I’m in favor.

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

Absolutely.

I’d actually like to amend this idea into something else:

- make a fricking lore tab where this kind of stuff gets added.

The same loretab could be used as a guide and basic explanation for new players. Sort of like a compendium of knowledge and if you want to go all over the top, add in some of the great GW2 art to go along with it so people have a blast reading it.

The game needs some serious quality of life improvements for new players in form of mechanic explenation, goal setting and how achievements and rewards work in this game. I can’t stress enough how many times I’ve heard new players say: there is nothing to do, the reward process is to convoluted or I dislike having to check 3-4 outside webpages just to get a basic understanding of what I need to do.

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: King Vinas Solamnus.4852

King Vinas Solamnus.4852

I agree with you Cyninja. Anything that helps everybody learn more about this game while having fun playing it. Is a great improvement. I’d be happy with wardrobe/new tab/library/bookshelf or whatever is easier for them to do.

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

I’m all for anything that let me keep the content of the books somewhat accessible in-game while relieving my inventory slots….

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: Doni.3402

Doni.3402

Great idea. My inventory is messy enough. Everything which helps to organize it is a welcome gift. Like the new portal tome.
+1

(edited by Doni.3402)

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Great idea! /15char

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

HEAR HEAR! Please…Please, twice! This would be GREAT!

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: Chadramar.8156

Chadramar.8156

This has been a “why is this not a thing already” issue for a long time, and it would give the home instance a bit more much-needed purpose as well.

Home Instance Library

in Living World

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

I haven’t done the lore gathering in Siren’s Landing because I didn’t want to get more books with no place to put them. I love reading the lore, but I can’t just keep stacking up all these lore books with no end in sight. As a bibliophile, I cannot bring myself to throw away any book.