How to Train Your Dragon 3

in Living World

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

I’m not wrong. You thought it too when you saw it.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Mount incoming {insert dead horse here}

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

I did not.

#partypooper

in Living World

Posted by: Silverstone.4539

Silverstone.4539

sorry to say but that model for the dragon is but ugle. would have to have a total makeover.

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

sorry to say but that model for the dragon is but ugle. would have to have a total makeover.

its a baby, humans are living proof that babies can be the most ugly, vile and repulsive creatures to ever walk the planet

in Living World

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

its a baby, humans are living proof that babies can be the most ugly, vile and repulsive creatures to ever walk the planet

Babies are adorable, since they awakens our caring instincts.

Still, I absolutely doubt about mounts, Gleam and Aurene are Scions, not mounts.
The dead horse is gonna be bloody pulp (if not already broken dry bones or fossilized) at this rate of beating.

I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.

in Living World

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I’m waiting for its fussy teenage phase where it grows grass over one eye and listens to angsty music.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I didn’t think of HTTYD until people started attempting to make a connection between the two. I still don’t see a connection other than there being a dragon. There are plenty of movies with dragons.

in Living World

Posted by: Annonrae.3681

Annonrae.3681

I didn’t think of HTTYD until people started attempting to make a connection between the two. I still don’t see a connection other than there being a dragon. There are plenty of movies with dragons.

Put a picture of Toothless next to a picture of Aurene. The similarities are obvious: big eyes, wide mouth, same head shape. I’ve only ever seen part of HTTYD and the usual online stuff of Toothless, but that’s the first thing that popped into my mind when Aurene popped out of her egg.

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Put a picture of Toothless next to a picture of Aurene. The similarities are obvious: big eyes, wide mouth, same head shape. I’ve only ever seen part of HTTYD and the usual online stuff of Toothless, but that’s the first thing that popped into my mind when Aurene popped out of her egg.

I’m not seeing them but that’s not to say that you don’t.

in Living World

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

The juvenile wyverns/baby wyverns share a similar design so you could have seen it coming. I don’t mind the design although I would have liked it more if she had a tougher look.

in Living World

Posted by: Carlin Sanders.3587

Carlin Sanders.3587

I’m not seeing them but that’s not to say that you don’t.

Are we sure it’s a dragon? Looks like a dog to me.

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Never heard of it, so no, didn’t come to mind. Sorry.

in Living World

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Haha, yeah exactly what came to mind on seeing Aurene.