I am Impressed ANET

I am Impressed ANET

in Living World

Posted by: Stramatus.5219

Stramatus.5219

People that know me know I have been extremely critical of how ANET has handled existing lore and story in Guild Wars 2. Primarily the absolute debacle that was living “story” season 1, and let’s be honest, Personal Story as well. To me both lacked depth and felt disconnected from the rich lore that existed in the Guild Wars universe.

Season 2 started off well in breaking that trend, and episode 5 just brought it up to a whole new level.

Color me impressed. It’s like ANET thought “Oh yeah, remember GW1?” and then built a lore rich story episode around the old lore that still tied into what we are doing today in a way that added so much interest and depth to the story. I really felt like I was back in the true world of Tyria as it was meant to be again. Episode 5 really took me back.

I literally spent hours in the Durmand Priory.

And GLINT’S LAIR!!!!

ANET, well done. Keep it up.

Though I do expect to one day stand victorious with my people after we have retaken our homeland, see signature to see which homeland.

Sir Helvidius | Sir Beregond | Proud Ascalonian Humans
“Remember The Searing. We never forget, and never forgive.” – Family Motto

(edited by Stramatus.5219)

I am Impressed ANET

in Living World

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

I was very impressed at how pretty Glint’s Lair was and how awesome the music was.

Are you Shpongled?

I am Impressed ANET

in Living World

Posted by: Tranquillity.8697

Tranquillity.8697

The very moment i read the yellow “Domain of Strength” after touching the hourglass i yelled “YES!” at my guildmates in teamspeak.

So many memories
Keep it up ArenaNet. Great work!

[Elona Reach]