I just wanted to say thank you

in Living World

Posted by: Stephen.6312

Stephen.6312

To the Living World writing team,
I don’t really do short posts well. But for what it’s worth, I really enjoyed The Dragon’s Reach Part 2. Thank you. I’m looking forward to the next episode.

in Living World

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

I also really enjoyed the LS so far. I think there needs to be a lot more posts like this one instead of the multitude of posts complaining.

in Living World

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

My thoughts exactly! I have actually enjoyed the all the episodes (and this is from someone who never played Season 1). However my only “concern” and this is just a personal “nitpick” is that my expectations for the next episode are way too high (expecting the chapter to be twice as long, getting a new area like we did with Dry Top) because of the hiatus, then again they were also working on Halloween.

in Living World

Posted by: Boneheart.3561

Boneheart.3561

My thoughts exactly! I have actually enjoyed the all the episodes (and this is from someone who never played Season 1). However my only “concern” and this is just a personal “nitpick” is that my expectations for the next episode are way too high (expecting the chapter to be twice as long, getting a new area like we did with Dry Top) because of the hiatus, then again they were also working on Halloween.

Maybe a temporary World Boss.

in Living World

Posted by: wwwes.1398

wwwes.1398

I agree, the only part of the story that bugged me was that whole thing with “mordremoth” being on the tip of our tongue out of nowhere. But everything else led up so nicely to the cliffhanger and I genuinely feel like I’m at the end of Act 1 in a larger story. It’s very cinematic and I can’t wait to see what happens next!

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

My only complain: we need even more of it!
Keep up the good work.