Inculpatus cedo.9234

Here is a link to one of the existing threads on this topic:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/lwd/I-think-Eir-may-die

Good luck.

I think someone may die...[Spoiler]

in Living World

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Maybe she doesn’t die. Maybe he finds her bow and, while he looks for her, uses it to fight until he finds her and gives it back.

in Living World

Posted by: Duke Darkwood.4237

Duke Darkwood.4237

If Anet wants SOME angst but not maximum, He’ll find her bow in wreckage of the pact fleet, (possibly with her pet) but no signs of her. He makes use of it himself, while frantically trying to find signs of her survival and eventually Eir returns as a druid after wandering the jungle after whatever odd plot stuff happens to her.

I quite like that as an alternative.

I don’t particularly want to see Eir die, or any of D.E. come to that. Oh. Logan. The jury’s out on Logan still.

Oh, Logan’s fine, now that he’s gotten over himself and is actually working to fix his relations with DE. Just… keep him away from his girlfriend. She really doesn’t need his help, and he can’t make good decisions when she’s around.

As fior the oft-repeated “Someone in DE must die!” argument…. why?

I don’t mean that as an argument against them ever dying. I do mean that there would have to be more reason than “we haven’t killed anyone lately, we need some drama”. Writing a death simply to fulfill a narrative checklist item is NOT a good reason. (Don’t you dare bring up Martin. I’ll save you the trouble. He’s writing a colossal war story run by total jerks; people are going to die in droves.)

A passing of the torch, I can totally understand. But they shouldn’t force a death just for the sake of the drama. (That said, indications throughout the storyline place Eir as the most likely candidate if someone does die.)

in Living World

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

As fior the oft-repeated “Someone in DE must die!” argument…. why?

We don’t really need to list off the reasons why Caithe needs to die, do we?

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

in Living World

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

So, does it makes any differences if she didn’t die? I think from a storyline point of view, her dying and not dying will only impact Braham the most. The rest of Destiny’s Edge v2 will be comforting him and saying we will take down Mordy and get revenge. Blah,blah,blah… Yawn…where have I read that before? Oh yeah, in many other games, books, movies…etc…

You want something more IMPACT?
Mordy destroying Half of Divinity’s Reach and Queen Jennah is badly hurt and in a coma. At the same time, Black Citadel and Hoelbrak get REKT too. The Grove and Rate Sum got attacked but the Asuran’s and the Sylvari’s gets the upper hand on Mordy because they know it best. But still many many deaths.

That is Impact…..

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Psh, all of Destiny’s Edge can die at this point. Sad thing is I’d actually be sadder over Trahearne’s death than theirs now.

Kill the B-squad too…except Kasjory, let them cuddle away back in their tavern in DR…

in Living World

Posted by: Renkencen.6127

Renkencen.6127

That won’t suprised me (it is a cliche/ trope thing to do) but in saying so I am betting that Treherne will kicked the bucket one way or another (would be awesome if he become one of Mordremoth minion/ general).

I mean so far a Sylvari has yet to lived out a long life and Treherne wylde hunt is over (cleanse Orr) so his role is kind over especially now the rest of the race are now suspicious toward them.

in Living World

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

Although I also see trahearne as one of the more likely characters to die, I don’t think that he will be turned into a mordremoth minion purely because of the fact people were mentioning a while back that willpower is a major thing that would protect sylvari from corruption. I don’t know how accurate this would be but trahearne would, in my opinion, not be one of those to ‘give in’ to mordremoth. I see it as more likely he died in the crash/barely survived and died soon after or was fine and dies in battle. I really can’t see him being corrupted though.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

in Living World

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

Inb4 Logan dies and Kasmeer get his shield, Zojja dies and Taimi gets her golem…

in Living World

Posted by: Takoyakii.2146

Takoyakii.2146

They really don’t want character to have alive parents :P

Dead flag is real.

in Living World

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Inb4 Logan dies and Kasmeer get his shield, Zojja dies and Taimi gets her golem…

No! Not Zojja! :( Keep Zojja alive I beg you!