Imbued Firefly Luminescence

in Living World

Posted by: DarkusTheFirst.6890

DarkusTheFirst.6890

Q:

So, I can only assume that I’m missing something here. I went to Caledon Forest, Got the Firefly Luminescence, traveled to The Silverwastes, then went through and attacked and killed each of the five underground Mordrem Champions. Then went to interact with the thing that it says we are supposed to interact with to imbue it…Yet, nothing is happening?

Its telling me in all four; Amber, Blue, Indigo, and Red. I get the same message ’This is not available at this time.

Is this intentional? The Collection clearly has the result as a requirement for the Luminescent Shoulder armor. Everything else for it CAN be got without too much difficulty. Is this a bug that Annet overlooked? Or and I just not understanding something about the mechanics of this.

in Living World

Posted by: Machiavell.7396

Machiavell.7396

A:

Well problem about Living Story is that it can be buggy once in a while, it’s obvious.
But the speed of repairing easy mistakes by ANet is really terrible indeed.

1. Example 1: If firefly luminescence was causing some kind of crazy exploit when used, SIMPLY add time limit to the poison cloud thing.

2. Example 2: If npcs are dying too quick in mission with Caithe – give them SAME BUFF that npcs in entangled concordia mission have – “invunreable untill approached and told to move”.

It’s really THAT easy xD sometimes I’m amazed how proffessionals are acting. I was thee, did that, never had such a delay with petty fixes.

Unofficial Master Bugfinder and Design Critic.
“He will improve everything that ArenaNet added to infinity and beyond.”

in Living World

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

There is some kind of bug with it right now, so it’s been disabled. Expect a patch sometime today (hopefully) to fix it.

in Living World

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Yes they have it temp deactivated, I don’t know why they would release a collection that requires something that is locked away, they should have just held off on the collection full stop until it was ready to go live.

in Living World

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Is it still not up? I finished everything the first day of the patch and I can’t get the luminescence shoulders because of the Imbued Firefly Luminescence. It’s driving me nuts!

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

It should be active again now.

It was deactivated shortly after release due to people exploiting it to gain a huge amount of gold.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

It should be active again now.

It was deactivated shortly after release due to people exploiting it to gain a huge amount of gold.

unfortunately they fixed the bug but forgot to re-enable the content. Still says disabled when you click on it.

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Have you tried it today?

I did try it just before my post and it worked without any issues.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Have you tried it today?

I did try it just before my post and it worked without any issues.

Oh, hmm i’ll go try it. I tried it about 9 hours ago, after the patch. I guess tehy can reenable without patching. thanks i’ll go give it a try.