Is all of LS2 in Dry Top?

in Living World

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

I hope not. I’m really disliking Dry Top. That Aerin fight was the most annoying thing in the world. It seemed similar to the Teyo Teleport fight (in the asura race arc personal story—College of Synergetics), but not anywhere near as enjoyable.

In any case, I’m REALLY not enjoying Dry Top, and I hope all of LS2 is not in it.

in Living World

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

The first half goes back and forth between Dry Top and various zones. The second half transitions from Dry Top to the Silverwastes.

in Living World

Posted by: Pariah.1457

Pariah.1457

No, it takes you all around the world, as Mordremoth’s influence starts to spread.

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Episodes 1 and 2 primarily function in Dry Top (rest is in Brisban Wildlands, Timberline Falls, and Kessex Hills). Episodes 3 and 4 only partially take place in Dry Top (rest is all across Tyria).

Episodes 5-8 deal primarily in Silverwastes and Durmand Priory (also taking you to Kessex Hills).

So technically not even half of Season 2 takes place in Dry Top. Just the beginning does.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.