Is this just all filler?

Is this just all filler?

in Living World

Posted by: Dreadforce.6980

Dreadforce.6980

I missed a lot of the living story stuff but even reading about what I had missed it just feels like filler. I thought about the fact that this game is going to release in china at some point and that maybe anet are just holding back on progressing the story or adding to much to the game so when it is released there they can release all the permanent content at the same time in different regions.

Is this just all filler?

in Living World

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

There’s a considerable amount of filler which went on. Two months where SAB took over, two months where Mad King Thorn had nothing to do with what was going on, two Wintersday breaks . . .

The pacing for trying to get the story to make sense amidst all of that was a real trouble.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Is this just all filler?

in Living World

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

MMO’s in their entirety are all just filler. So, yeah.

Is this just all filler?

in Living World

Posted by: Arc DLad.2194

Arc DLad.2194

well it does a long time to make dragon slaying black arrows, gotta find somethnig to do in that time

How does Treahern change a light bulb?
“commander can i have a word”

Is this just all filler?

in Living World

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I thought about the fact that this game is going to release in china at some point and that maybe anet are just holding back on progressing the story or adding to much to the game so when it is released there they can release all the permanent content at the same time in different regions.

That’s just wishful thinking.

The LS is the best Anet can do right now. Pretty sad.