It's not for me fun anymore

in Living World

Posted by: Feralnex.4071

Feralnex.4071

Hello guys,
How’s playing? Good? For me not! I loved Guild Wars 2 at first gameplay, but I’m type of player that loves to get achievement and here Is the problem. Achievement for limited time only (Items too in TP) that pushing me away from this game. Or adding to Living World Achievements WvW achievements, for what? There is one section for this achievements so for what doing second one? I don’t like PvP and I prefer playing PvE so why Anet gives It to Living section? I know that is season etc. but not everybody like WvW, If there is weak server than It’s immpossible to get all this stuff. New grind added, Thank You Anet. I don’t like WvW and I have to grind all achievemnts but I don’t want to because winning doesn’t depend only on me… So I don’t like GW2 anymore, I’m sick of Living World. Gl Hf

in Living World

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

You are aware of hating on a title of a achievement tab….thats it. Everything your basing your hate on seems to be fixed if they placed wvw season 1 in the wvw section of the achievements…and if your an achievement chaser you’ll chase achievements….why should you be allowed to label yourself as an achievement hoarder, then expect to magically be able to get all achievements without effort?

Your thread will be removed shortly but thank you sincerely for taking the time to complain on a forum and let us know your quitting! =)

in Living World

Posted by: Neilos Tyrhanos.5427

Neilos Tyrhanos.5427

I don’t like WvW and I have to grind all achievemnts but I don’t want to

Wait, you have to grind all achievements?

Who on earth is making you?!

in Living World

Posted by: SigmaOfApeiron.8397

SigmaOfApeiron.8397

Or adding to Living World Achievements WvW achievements, for what? There is one section for this achievements so for what doing second one? I don’t like PvP and I prefer playing PvE so why Anet gives It to Living section? I know that is season etc. but not everybody like WvW, If there is weak server than It’s immpossible to get all this stuff.

Your living story achievements aren’t influenced by the fact that the Season WvW got its own LS achievement tab. The WvW season Achieves(as far as I’ve seen) have nothing to do with the rest of the LS, only reason why you have WvW achievement panel and a LS WvW Season panel is because the season WILL END, and a second one will start, it will evolve just like the PvE living story.

Some people like PvE more than WvW, and vice versa. When you like something and work towards the achievements, you are not grinding them(this can be arguable however, some PvE LS achievements have been a bit too much grind, personally, but that hasn’t happened in some time). If you don’t want WvW Season achievements, dont do them, you can play the whole game without checking on your achievements panel. They are completely optional, and you can’t expect stuff like AP’s to be gained without effort.

Also, remember the WvW season achieves were JUST an addition. Nothing was taken or replaced. You can simply ignore them, and you wont be losing out on anything(considering what you had when WvW season achieves weren’t around).

(edited by SigmaOfApeiron.8397)

in Living World

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

I don’t like WvW and I have to grind all achievemnts but I don’t want to

Wait, you have to grind all achievements?

Who on earth is making you?!

Haha. For some reason, people force themselves to grind like the OP.

in Living World

Posted by: Rainshine.5493

Rainshine.5493

And why should WvWers have to do PvE to get achievements just so you feel better? I’m glad they gave some achievements to WvW. Gimme dem skins!

Ruse Torrent (elementalist) on JQ
trixnotes tumblr: quick hits of lore | personal tumblr (some other GW2 stuff)

in Living World

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

After a week off (no gameplay), I’ve concluded temp content (Living World) Does Not Equal long term player base. I’m looking for more than some 2 week event.

in Living World

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

After a week off (no gameplay), I’ve concluded temp content (Living World) Does Not Equal long term player base. I’m looking for more than some 2 week event.

omg I already like you lol

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

in Living World

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

Like tequatl change? Aetherblade path? WvW Season?

In all seriousness though I honestly do think we’ll see more permanent content now….heres to betting this new krait boss or dungeon whichever will be an example of more permanent living story content.

in Living World

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

Like tequatl change? Aetherblade path? WvW Season?

In all seriousness though I honestly do think we’ll see more permanent content now….heres to betting this new krait boss or dungeon whichever will be an example of more permanent living story content.

that 3 thing is mostly just CHANGES to existing stuff not NEW Perm content….

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2