Jormags tooth

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: Atin.1237

Atin.1237

It’s gonna be broken by Braham. I’m calling it. He’s gotta build his legend. What better way to than this?

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: Vereen Silenthunter.2704

Vereen Silenthunter.2704

Kill Jormag with his Destiny’s edge Mk2 posse?

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

mmmm ok more to bump your thread cause its a prediction thread and might be a year or two before we see it

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: Jingy.5643

Jingy.5643

Wouldn’t surprise me if he did. ;P

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

I’ve always think that anet build LS based on player theories amongst forums…

so.. since you’ve started this thread, it is now a probablity.

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Braham’s a good and likely tip if it’s not going to be us. Or maybe the Hoelbrak cleaning lady chips it with her broom in the wee after hours when everyone else has gone away and she’s shutting down shop for the evening.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Braham’s a good and likely tip if it’s not going to be us. Or maybe the Hoelbrak cleaning lady chips it with her broom in the wee after hours when everyone else has gone away and she’s shutting down shop for the evening.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Dondarrion.2748

Gotta love Consuela xD

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: Ayakaru.6583

Ayakaru.6583

I Always figured Jormag’s tooth would be used against Jormag. After all, the only thing that can damage a giant block of ice, is the thing itself.

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Don’t you guys see?

Eir will try to make up with Braham to ease the tension between mother and son, and will do so by giving him Magdaer since Logan has made up with Rytlock. Magdear, being a Flaming Dragon Sword, forged from Orr before the Exodus of the Gods, will have the power to break the tooth. Thus, Braham will be hailed as the norn hero – son of the legendary Bjorne the Sun-Chaser and Eir Stegalkin of Destiny’s Edge, and ally to the Dragonslayer (the player). He will lead the Wolfborn who’ve been secretly trained by Knut (per NPC dialogue) as a special unit within the Pact and will be there with his allies and Destiny’s Edge to slay the dragon of ice and snow.

/makesperfectsense

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: SlaYer.2138

SlaYer.2138

How about let Taimi break it?

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

I Always figured Jormag’s tooth would be used against Jormag. After all, the only thing that can damage a giant block of ice, is the thing itself.

One norn’s idea I’ve heard about(npc) was to basically mount it on a giant ballista as a siege weapon to fire at Jormag.

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: Invidia.9074

Invidia.9074

I am calling that Braham’ gonna get corrupted by Jormag. He has issues, he’s naive, he wants to become a legend – a perfect victim for Jormag

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Dondarrion.2748

Don’t you guys see?

Eir will try to make up with Braham to ease the tension between mother and son, and will do so by giving him Magdaer since Logan has made up with Rytlock. Magdear, being a Flaming Dragon Sword, forged from Orr before the Exodus of the Gods, will have the power to break the tooth. Thus, Braham will be hailed as the norn hero – son of the legendary Bjorne the Sun-Chaser and Eir Stegalkin of Destiny’s Edge, and ally to the Dragonslayer (the player). He will lead the Wolfborn who’ve been secretly trained by Knut (per NPC dialogue) as a special unit within the Pact and will be there with his allies and Destiny’s Edge to slay the dragon of ice and snow.

/makesperfectsense

Perfect, you just forgot the part where Trahearne shows up at the end and stabs Jormag with Caladbolg and gets all the glory.

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: Atin.1237

Atin.1237

I would love for Taimi to break it as well. haha

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Do the Norn allow other races to take a crack at it?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: inazuma.7021

inazuma.7021

You’ve been watching the Incredibles again, haven’t you?

Vhaewyn – Level 80 Sylvari Ranger
Dakka Warforge- Level 80 Charr Engineer
Xairro – Level 80 Asura Revenant

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

Do the Norn allow other races to take a crack at it?

I don’t see why not. It’s basically sitting in the open and anybody who wants to try to crack/break it can step up.

Sometimes there is a crowd forming (Like when Eir went IIRC), other times not.

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: bullyrook.2165

bullyrook.2165

Nah, my money is on a quaggan

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

It will obviously be the player character who breaks it. If not, we can expect another trahearne-like story, just with another trahearne.

Jormags tooth

in Living World

Posted by: HyruleanHyroe.1473

HyruleanHyroe.1473

It’ll be part of next Halloween’s content. Dump 100 candy corn cobs into the thing to cause it tooth decay, then smash it with a limited edition TP-ing finisher.

I have a “band”, Beatiatrician: http://youtu.be/zw_Sl-El8_I