Kill Scarlet please.

Kill Scarlet please.

in Living World

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Yes, it’s great enemy, but we already fight for guite long time. We still have 4 dragons to kill and lot of unexplored zones in current world, why we stuck with came-from-nowhere aetherblades and etc.?
+ mysteries and unfinished gw1 stories.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

Kill Scarlet please.

in Living World

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

Rather than start my own thread, I’m going to bump this one.

Yes, ArenaNet, I’m afraid you’re going to have to toss Miss Scarlet out onto the compost heap. And I’ll tell you why. She’s given the players a complex.

Witness the most active thread in this subforum…the “what’s happening in Kessex Hills” one. Count how many posts are running along the lines of “I bet it’s Scarlet!”

Lots, right?

Love her or hate her (and I really have no opinion of her one way or another; she’s not the best boss I’ve seen but she’s not the worst either), she’s starting to get in the way. Every time something happens in game, Scarlet either is involved or is suspected of being involved until it’s proven otherwise.

Tequatl is stronger, smarter, and more aggressive! It must be Scarlet!!!

Weird doings in Kessex Hills! It must be Scarlet!!!

A hylek farted! It must be Scarlet!!!

I enjoy the invasions as much as anyone, but maybe it’s time to have her “invade” the Splintered Coast then run up and try to pet Tequatl. Give her an end worthy of her…um, infamy.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Kill Scarlet please.

in Living World

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Infact, I believe that Scartlet is the person that wrote the first post.

Kill Scarlet please.

in Living World

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

I think a lot of it is player hype and trolls because the player base is divided on this particular character.

I can’t wait to see her go personally.

Kill Scarlet please.

in Living World

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Yes, it’s great enemy, but we already fight for guite long time. We still have 4 dragons to kill and lot of unexplored zones in current world, why we stuck with came-from-nowhere aetherblades and etc.?
+ mysteries and unfinished gw1 stories.

Your English doesn’t seem too great, but I think we are speaking the same language. +1’ed

Kill Scarlet please.

in Living World

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

Tequatl is stronger, smarter, and more aggressive! It must be Scarlet!!!

Weird doings in Kessex Hills! It must be Scarlet!!!

A hylek farted! It must be Scarlet!!!

Gaheron finally spends some silver to teleport himself to a waypoint to rez himself instead of having acolytes rez him. Must be Scarlet!!!!

To be serious. I don’t mind Scarlet. She isn’t the best villian but far from being the worst. I’d like to see some more informations about her like her motivations, but if we would kill her right now, I’wouldn’t mind. At least this fight will be more epic than the Zhaitan endfight. ^^

Kill Scarlet please.

in Living World

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

I want an anticlimactic death of Scarlet. Like Scarlet was trying to get the krait to her team but instead the krait kidnapped her (which explains why she wasn’t in her secret base in Twilight Arbor) and sacrificed her on top of their obelisk. After Scarlet’s death, a krait then walks by her corpse and wears her wig. The other kraits now worship whoever wear Scarlet’s wig.

Kill Scarlet please.

in Living World

Posted by: QuantumS.6802

QuantumS.6802

it would be fun to lock her up in mad king thorns’ world. everyone wins! we get to move on with the LS content and can ignore scarlet for a while, or research into her backstory more w/o having to listen to her laughing. and then we can have something more of a showdown when she gets out next halloween

Kill Scarlet please.

in Living World

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Scarlet doesn’t have to die yet. But her story should be moved aside until at least one major GW1 lore loose ends get tied up.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs