Koda's Blessing required to get "master star"

in Living World

Posted by: Buster.6137

Buster.6137

The Koda’s Blessing achievement is needed in order to get the master star under your story panel. Not only is it irrelevant to the story, it is not needed for the " ‘A Crack in the Ice’ Mastery" achievement. I ask that this be changed so it works like the Patron achievement from episode one. Optional, highly expensive achievements should not be a part of the story mastery!

in Living World

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Koda’s Blessing is not required. I have A Crack in the Ice Mastery without having it.

in Living World

Posted by: Buster.6137

Buster.6137

I wasn’t referring to that achievement, I am specifically referring to the master star under the story panel.

in Living World

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

You can fill out all the masteries, including raid masteries, without completing that particular point. You have a choice about which of the options you personally prefer to use.

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I know which ‘star’ you mean. It is, indeed, unfortunate that one must complete ‘all’ the available achievements before getting that Story Journal star.

in Living World

Posted by: Mal.1670

Mal.1670

Since you don’t even get anything functional for “story mastery” and this is a relatively minor flavor point, realistically it’s doubtful they’ll spend the development resources to address this. IMO bugs and quality of life should take precedence over these sorts of things, just my 2 cents.