Krystina Sohnstag...

Krystina Sohnstag...

in Living World

Posted by: Sneakier.9460

Sneakier.9460

Who is this person?

Well… maybe you most likely know her by her anyoing spam…

“Take Heed
I haven’t taken leave on my sense
I seen creatures of metal ad steam.”

Can we remove her or put her somewhere else? She has been giving headaches for quite sometime

Gunnars Hold= Tuga Land

Krystina Sohnstag...

in Living World

Posted by: Countess Aire.9410

Countess Aire.9410

She is warning new players. You get to the point where it is just background noise.

Krystina Sohnstag...

in Living World

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

Best part is, she was already “nerfed” earlier in the game. It used to be much worse, if you can even imagine. I agree though, its still incredibly annoying, especially since that leatherworker spot in Hoelbrak is my afk/clear inv/whatever spot.

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

Krystina Sohnstag...

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

But how are new players suppose to be hinted at to the existence of steam creatures?

Krystina Sohnstag...

in Living World

Posted by: Gerrand.3085

Gerrand.3085

Well, seeing as her warning have not only been confirmed but also turned out to be an early prototype of Scarlet’s twisted watchwork minions, perhaps her heeding should be changed to non-stop gloating – telling passers by how they should have listened to her when they had the chance. Of course she should say this ALL THE TIME!!!

Krystina Sohnstag...

in Living World

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

It would be better of she was placed at the entrance to the map the steam creatures are first seen in.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate