LS Quest Items only last 24 hours

in Living World

Posted by: Wander.5780

Wander.5780

Why did Anet think it was a good idea to have quest items for the LS only last 24 hours? seriously ive had to stop playing the game altogether for 2 days now because the “bitter cold” phase of the S3 part 3 quest line requires you to get a bunch of mats to make an elixer, in which only stays in your inventory for 24 hours…. if you dont use it, it’s gone, and you don’t get the prior quest back to tally acquiring them all over again. I play this game mostly on my 1hr lunch breaks from work and what little time I have available at home, so it’s really frustrating to have to go back to square 1 when I’ve already collected what I need and just haven’t used it or turned it in yet. Anyone else get irritated by this?

in Living World

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

I’m glad you’ve pointed this out. Another reason for avoiding LS. Or pve for that matter. Having limited time to play and not knowing how long I will be on for means I’ll never bother with that part of the LS.

My personal gripe is the tedious long NPC non-skippable verbiage that seems to spew forth in every ls story part. And can’ t be skipped, even if you’re doing it for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 20th time. Makes me tab out or log out.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in Living World

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

LS3E3 was the worst one so far. That elixir is a terrible mechanic and instances felt very boring, too.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.