LW3 Spoilers

LW3 Spoilers

in Living World

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Here is a picture of Drakkar exploding Drakkar Lake in NSP.

Attachments:

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

LW3 Spoilers

in Living World

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I don’t think Drakkar lake exists anymore. Looking at the map it’s been flooded by water coming in from an ocean the quaggan told us is to the north, and the water goes all the way down to Frostgorge Sound.

Also in the video it looks more like rock than ice. My guess is it’s something to do with the new Fractal since it seems to be showing an airship going past floating islands.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

LW3 Spoilers

in Living World

Posted by: Alex Shatter.7956

Alex Shatter.7956

IIRC from Guild Wars we had a couple missions played right on top of a fabled elder dragon (Jormag) buried under the ice. While in Guild Wars 2 this area appeaser to be the Far Shiverpeaks. Those that took notice saw Scarlet’s Energy Probes were placed in that area. Drakkar Lake: “Frozen within the lake itself is a large creature. It is a champion of Jormag, one of the Elder Dragons to be featured in Guild Wars 2.”

Rock vs water, well in that video it was a rather large explosion reaching into the air given the pact gunship depicted. The dragon buried under Drakkar Lake is surrounded by Rocks, trees, ice & snow. While the face can be seen the wings extend below the icey surface into the rocky mountains.

Can’t wait!!!

I think that was technically Jormag’s champion or something (as you mentioned)- not Jormag his / herself. Also I’d be surprised and disappointed if we didn’t go to the desert next / continue with the glint egg story

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Drakkar

(edited by Alex Shatter.7956)

LW3 Spoilers

in Living World

Posted by: Seth Moonshadow.2710

Seth Moonshadow.2710

GW2GURU “The dragon burried beneath the ice of Drakkar Lake is actually not Jormag. He’s to Jormag what the Shatterer is to Kralkatorrik, something akin to lieutenant.” ~ Stéphane Lo Presti

My guess is that would be Claw of Jormag whom we know in Frostgorge.

I believe we are seeing Jormag arise from the Far Shiverpeaks!? Probly not happy eaither. Can’t Wait!!

| Dungeon Adventures | Blackgate | PvE | Lost Precipice | Gilded Hallow | Windswept Haven (soon)
http://www.dungeon-adventures.com

LW3 Spoilers

in Living World

Seth Moonshadow.2710

IIRC from Guild Wars we had a couple missions played right on top of a fabled elder dragon (Jormag) buried under the ice. While in Guild Wars 2 this area appeaser to be the Far Shiverpeaks. Those that took notice saw Scarlet’s Energy Probes were placed in that area. Drakkar Lake: “Frozen within the lake itself is a large creature. It is a champion of Jormag, one of the Elder Dragons to be featured in Guild Wars 2.”

Rock vs water, well in that video it was a rather large explosion reaching into the air given the pact gunship depicted. The dragon buried under Drakkar Lake is surrounded by Rocks, trees, ice & snow. While the face can be seen the wings extend below the icey surface into the rocky mountains.

Can’t wait!!!

I think that was technically Jormag’s champion or something (as you mentioned)- not Jormag his / herself. Also I’d be surprised and disappointed if we didn’t go to the desert next / continue with the glint egg story

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Drakkar

I deleted that post.

| Dungeon Adventures | Blackgate | PvE | Lost Precipice | Gilded Hallow | Windswept Haven (soon)

LW3 Spoilers

in Living World

Posted by: Vephar.8475

Vephar.8475

It doesn’t really make sense that we would go after Jormag next. If we were to fight any dragons next it would make the most sense for it to be Kralkatorrik, because Glints egg and the Crystal Desert.

LW3 Spoilers

in Living World

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

On the main page of gw2 you see 2 guys with capes. Capes confirmed? xd

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

LW3 Spoilers

in Living World

Seth Moonshadow.2710

It kinda does make sense, if in the story line we follow Braham in cleansing his homelands? After all we did avenge his mother, why not continue on to his next greatest challenge? While I agree we will be going to the desert soon or later (WAY too many clues not to) what ever comes from the egg needs time for growth be it good or bad.

All the remaining elder dragons we know of are awake, mordy told the story of the Sylvari. In the norn story line we are told jormag forced them south. Dragons (the main antagonists of guild wars 2) are not in the human and charr story lines as directly.

In any case, an elder dragon an expansion sounds good to me!

LW3 Spoilers

in Living World

Posted by: Goldfox.5729

Goldfox.5729

On the main page of gw2 you see 2 guys with capes. Capes confirmed? xd

The 2 guys you see on the mainpage is actually a copy from an artwork in Guild Wars 1 named ‘’The Rise of the White Mantle’‘.
https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:The_Rise_of_the_White_Mantle_loading_screen.jpg
And basically they made it green/blueish to hint that the White Mantle will have a part in Living World Season 3, in whatever area that is. There’s 2 possibilities.

1. Maguuma Jungle
2. Far Shiverpeaks

In history we know that the White Mantle are active at both the Bloodstones that are located in these areas. Perhaps the explosion we see in the video is a Bloodstone exploding from being overly charged with magic.

But yeah, let’s hope for capes!

‘’Many have eyes, but few have seen.’’ – Scriptures of Lyssa, 45 BE

LW3 Spoilers

in Living World

Posted by: Goldfox.5729

Goldfox.5729

GW2GURU “The dragon burried beneath the ice of Drakkar Lake is actually not Jormag. He’s to Jormag what the Shatterer is to Kralkatorrik, something akin to lieutenant.” ~ Stéphane Lo Presti

My guess is that would be Claw of Jormag whom we know in Frostgorge.

I believe we are seeing Jormag arise from the Far Shiverpeaks!? Probly not happy eaither. Can’t Wait!!

Jormag has multiple champions under his command. Drakkar being the one who caused Jora’s brother to become the Svanir after being corrupted by its magic.

‘’Many have eyes, but few have seen.’’ – Scriptures of Lyssa, 45 BE

LW3 Spoilers

in Living World

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Um no. where the lake was is under water now. I think it’s more likely to do with the new fractal or from a recap video we’ll get with the start of LW3, probably the energy wave as seen from an air ship, but then it could be anything.

Could be the Captain councils air ship as LA explodes, again.

But we could be heading that way, with the egg story, we did see one of Glints baby’s in GW:EN. So there is a possibility.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

(edited by BrotherBelial.3094)