Lack of new skins

Lack of new skins

in Living World

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

I love the new s2 story and conent. The only thing that bothers me is the lack of new skins, via drops. I love the armour from the gem store, but pleas add some new droppable skins/gear it would add so much game time to collect it and get it all.

Thnx for an amazing s2 start.

Lack of new skins

in Living World

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

There is some you can get from the locked chests I believe.

| Lithia |

Lack of new skins

in Living World

Ice of Dragons.1637

As far as i know there are only the googles and a scartf atm. Maybe the katana at some point. But as seson 1 to now the release rate is 1:10. One dropable/craftable skin vs 10 gem skins. They should make it at least 1:2

Lack of new skins

in Living World

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

As far as i know there are only the googles and a scartf atm. Maybe the katana at some point. But as seson 1 to now the release rate is 1:10. One dropable/craftable skin vs 10 gem skins. They should make it at least 1:2

Yeah that’s what I was referring to.

| Lithia |

Lack of new skins

in Living World

Posted by: Dice Dragon.4326

Dice Dragon.4326

how many chests did you guys have to open to get scarf/goggles? I need these in my life.

Lack of new skins

in Living World

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

how many chests did you guys have to open to get scarf/goggles? I need these in my life.

Got the heavy scarf from my first chest, opened 10 since then and nothing else interesting dropped.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

Lack of new skins

in Living World

Posted by: Bluee.1425

Bluee.1425

It’s only the first chapter of the living story, relax.

Commander Champion Magus Bluee of Rata Sum Security [RSS]

Lack of new skins

in Living World

Ice of Dragons.1637

It’s only the first chapter of the living story, relax.

Still want to put it out there so they wount make the same mistake kitten. We got lik 2 headgeares on pair of glowes and a few backs. There should be at least a few sets.

Lack of new skins

in Living World

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

There are 11 new skins in the wardrobe – the new outfit, 3 each of the Adventurer’s head pieces, and that no-dachi. Nothing else new is showing up in the API, which possibly means it just hasn’t been found yet. But there are no skins with the Hidden attribute that would keep them from showing up til bound.

Lack of new skins

in Living World

Ice of Dragons.1637

There are 11 new skins in the wardrobe – the new outfit, 3 each of the Adventurer’s head pieces, and that no-dachi. Nothing else new is showing up in the API, which possibly means it just hasn’t been found yet. But there are no skins with the Hidden attribute that would keep them from showing up til bound.

Would not the new skins be a part of warderobe if awailabe ? The point is they should make mor dropable skins. I love the gem stuff but its a buzzkill to not have droppable stuff.