Last chance for LA cultural weapons?

in Living World

Posted by: vermazing.4602

vermazing.4602

Since it seems LA is going to be completely burned to the ground and may well become a combat zone many amenities are guaranteed to be lost in the process. Is it likely that lion guard weapons and pirate weapons will be included in these losses or would the be on the list of things added to vigil keep?

in Living World

Posted by: Steel Fenrir.2791

Steel Fenrir.2791

They are evacuating the city, or should be, if Marjory convinces the Council to act accordingly to the threat. I think this is where the Orders’ influence comes into play. Where will people relocate though? Will the land of the Tengu become the temporary refuge site of the LA refugees?

credit goes to that_shaman of reddit.com for map

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: The Spiral King.2483

The Spiral King.2483

The Tengu haven’t bothered interfering any of the other times the city was attacked. Even when the harbor fort was completely overrun with undead, and that was closer to the Dominion of Winds than even LA. It would be odd for them to somehow just magically decide now with no warning to be buddy buddy with everyone else.

in Living World

Posted by: Steel Fenrir.2791

Steel Fenrir.2791

So maybe for them to magically decide, there needs be an equally or greater magnitude of magical reason. A gigantic, titanic magical reason that could break down their wall perhaps?

in Living World

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I would hope they have the foresight to move the Lionguard weapon vendors to another location.

Although they Pirate weapons will likely stay in the same spot they are right now, since its on the very edge of town and I doubt they’ll remove that particular jumping puzzle from the game (since its one of the best, IMO).

in Living World

Posted by: perilisk.1874

perilisk.1874

The Tengu haven’t bothered interfering any of the other times the city was attacked. Even when the harbor fort was completely overrun with undead, and that was closer to the Dominion of Winds than even LA. It would be odd for them to somehow just magically decide now with no warning to be buddy buddy with everyone else.

The Tengu might not get a say. We all know that ArenaNet hates giant walls. If Scarlet puts a big hole in the wall…

Ceterum censeo Sentim Punicam esse delendam

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I don’t know if LA is going to be destroyed permanently. I suspect it’s going to be a temporary thing since destroying it would mean having to recreate stuff for Halloween/Wintersday again, which is something they’re trying to avoid so they can focus on creating new content rather than re-inventing the wheel every time the holidays roll around.

They mentioned that all services unique to LA (which basically means the Mystic Forge, and probably the karma vendors) will be moved to Vigil Keep, which again, I doubt is a permanent change.

And still keeping my fingers crossed for playable Tengu! Please, ANet, PLEEEEEEAASE!

in Living World

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

Those Aetherblade ships could fly over that Tengu wall… hmm, they might have a reason to help us out. Ooh. Ok, I don’t know if this is remotely possible, but now I want it.

in Living World

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

Apocalypse weapons set for this LS arc would be cool. At least an eyepatch in the gem store for a genuine “escape from LA” experience.