Last legendaries - when?

Last legendaries - when?

in Living World

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

With LW latest season finished and PoF arriving soon, are we going to have to wait until the next LW to get the new legendaries missing from set 2? (dagger, focus, longbow, greatsword)
Or would they arrive before that?

Last legendaries - when?

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

They said ls4 would continue the legendaries

Last legendaries - when?

in Living World

Posted by: Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Tanner Blackfeather.6509

(dagger, focus, longbow, greatsword)

Scepter and Warhorn too.

Last legendaries - when?

in Living World

Posted by: Fueki.4753

Fueki.4753

We already have 3 legendary greatswords, so that is technically not missing.

Trident, Speargun and Spear are missing though.

Last legendaries - when?

in Living World

Posted by: Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Missing as in “left to complete what was stated would come with HoT”. That eliminates the aquatic, and certainly includes a greatsword.

Last legendaries - when?

in Living World

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

On the flip side getting HoT legendaries are going to be a real problem once PoF hits. A good number of the tasks revolve around groups of players and they will likely become fairly empty after PoF.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Last legendaries - when?

in Living World

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

They said a long time ago (in a stream a few months before HoT launched I believe) that the underwater weapons are not being included in the gen 2 legendaries.

Last legendaries - when?

in Living World

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

I want new Longbow

Last legendaries - when?

in Living World

Posted by: Steelpusher.1684

Steelpusher.1684

Aquatic havent been a thing, even in bl tickets, for a long time now. Do not expect aquatics. Also…3 greatswords? No. I know eternity came afterwards, but that is basically the legendary. The other two are effectively a ‘perma day/night’ version, and without the additional glowy pommel. Does nevermore look like bifrost? no. Does hope look like quip? no. There should be another greatsword.

Last legendaries - when?

in Living World

Posted by: bOTEB.1573

bOTEB.1573

Looking practically at the legendaries, I would like the rings+amulet+2nd trinket to be added 1st so I can complete full gear of legendary items… AFTER that the variations of different weapons. This is not just a request for nice cosmetic weapon show but an actual functionality of the whole gear to change between one build and another. Especially now, when my Elementalist can play as pure power/power+condi (hybrid)/pure Condi/healer. Adding amulets+rings+2nd trinket will make the life of such professions easier and more fun as they can change between builds at will.

Last legendaries - when?

in Living World

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

Considering the last release included a trinket and two weapons, there’s no reason to assume weapons and trinkets are mutually exclusive. If anything, it shows they’re capable of working on more than one legendary between releases, and perhaps we’ve just been getting one weapon at a time so they can theme them to match the release.