Posted by: gnollbane.3620

gnollbane.3620

Lazraus is Palawa Joko I have seen it coming for so long

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

While my original theory, it could also be a henchman.. although a henchman might not be able to absorb a bloodstone blast.
On another note.. while I still like for him to be Palawa Joko, I don’t see why that would shock kasmeer as much as it did

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Hybarf Tics.2048

Hybarf Tics.2048

He has the powers of the Mursatt, if not Lazarus then he is another Mursatt.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Olveyn.2894

Olveyn.2894

All the Mursaat were killed in GW1 except for Lazarus who split his soul or whatever. That would be silly if they decided to go like “oh well let’s add another Mursaat survivor, YOLO”. In the trailer Lazarus is surrounded by purple mesmery illusion thing. It looks like he’s revealing his identity by unveiling the illusion. I guess whoever it is, it should be some mesmer.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: vier.1327

vier.1327

Scarlet Briar!

And the forum burns!

Mejor músico de Bahia de Baruch.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

I wouldn’t put it past the writers to make it be Scarlet….. their lack of imagination is palpable.

SBI

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Scarlet Briar!

And the forum burns!

Scarlet’s an engineer, not a mesmer, next!

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Does he have the powers to shapeshift ot great such a powerful illusion, though? I don’t know…

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: lordpathos.1425

lordpathos.1425

It’s Scarlet Briar.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Acnologia.6934

Acnologia.6934

Actually if you remember Marjory said he touched "death" in dragon vigil. She even said she was feeling something.... palawa could possibly be it actually.... that could explain Amnoon Oasis map "fortunate" image we got almost 1 gear ago

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: armaduras.8972

armaduras.8972

PATHETIC MORTAL! THE VOID BECKONS! Dhuum will return, the human pantheon has fallen. All hail Dhuum, The Voice in the Void! The Mouth at the Edge of Darkness! The Ender of All! Emperor of Oblivion!

Feel the Flames of Balthazar; Bask in the ever-presence of his glory!
Gilded Grimoire[MAGI]. Casual Guild www.gw2magi.com

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: OnizukaBR.8537

OnizukaBR.8537

Itss a margonite. Abaddon is coming.
https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Margonite
Look at the purple aura at the trailer match the purple from margonites, and abadon is the god of secrets.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

I feel like im missing a John Cena joke in here.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Feldorn.9564

Feldorn.9564

Look at the purple aura at the trailer match the purple from margonites, and abadon is the god of secrets.

Abaddon is gone for good because Kormir overtook all his power in the final Nightfall mission. So if Lazarus is some kind of “god”, he is most likely not Abaddon.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: flog.3485

flog.3485

Abaddon is gone for good because Kormir overtook all his power in the final Nightfall mission. So if Lazarus is some kind of “god”, he is most likely not Abaddon.

Here we go, Lazarus is kormir and she has an army of margonites she can use to overrule the world, hence the purple/violet glow of Lazarus in the trailer. No it is not a tin foil hat theory, Colin told me about it

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Feanor.2358

Feanor.2358

Scarlet Briar!

And the forum burns!

There’s certain appeal to that idea. “The lies, the willingness to kill to get what he wants” – definitely matches. But Scarlet was basically a minion of Mordremoth. Now that he’s gone, I can’t imagine a good story reason for Scarlet to reappear. Her story had a good closure, it doesn’t make sense to reopen it for something as trivial as revenge.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Feanor.2358

Scarlet Briar!

And the forum burns!

There’s certain appeal to that idea. “The lies, the willingness to kill to get what he wants” – definitely matches. But Scarlet was basically a minion of Mordremoth. Now that he’s gone, I can’t imagine a good story reason for Scarlet to reappear. Her story had a good closure, it doesn’t make sense to reopen it for something as trivial as revenge.

Here we go, Lazarus is kormir and she has an army of margonites she can use to overrule the world, hence the purple/violet glow of Lazarus in the trailer. No it is not a tin foil hat theory, Colin told me about it

Then how does Kasmeer recognise her? When did she have any interaction with the human gods? I don’t think works of art can be a reliable enough source to the looks of characters gone for 250 years.

Lazraus is

in Living World

flog.3485

Scarlet Briar!

And the forum burns!

Then how does Kasmeer recognise her? When did she have any interaction with the human gods? I don’t think works of art can be a reliable enough source to the looks of characters gone for 250 years.

Yeah no I was actually joking around….To be more serious, I think Lazarus is E, E has been pulling the strings in both side aka white mantle vs krytians in order to become more powerful just like spoilers ahead Palpatine in Star Wars. Another wild tin foil hat theory: what if Caudescus has beeen manipulated the same way in that he was subdued to join the white mantle as a successful attempt to weaken the white mantle from the inside ? Now who would have enough powers to do that ? I am leaning toward Livia with the scepter of Orr so that she could be powerful enough to absorb the explosion in episode 1 or just Anise. Edit: I meant the Queen Jennah

(edited by flog.3485)

Lazraus is

in Living World

Feanor.2358

Right, but… who pulled the Palpatine “emergency powers” trick in Tyria just recently? The similarities are striking.

Lazraus is

in Living World

flog.3485

I don’t know…Maybe the stealthed spy that has been following Logan all along in lake Doric ?

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Scarlet Briar!

And the forum burns!

Scarlet’s an engineer, not a mesmer, next!

New Elite spec for Engineer: The Hologram!
So Scarlet-sama could still return!

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Noah.4756

Noah.4756

This guy gets it.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I think Lazarus is Mike O’Brien. Maybe we should be nice to him. lol

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I feel like im missing a John Cena joke in here.

I have been soooooo tempted since yesterday to make one…

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

I think Lazarus is Mike O’Brien. Maybe we should be nice to him. lol

That’s silly. Everyone knows it’s Collin.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Come on. We all know is Tybalt.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Quentijar.1274

Quentijar.1274

Considering that according to Marjorie he has something related to death and according to the wiki Dhuum’s state is unknown, I’d say it could be Dhuum

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Moonyeti.3296

Moonyeti.3296

Lazarus is the negative after image of the PC that was the anomalous entity. He is the evil version of us.

Lazarus is Rytlock’s mom.

Lazarus is 3 quaggans in a trenchcoat on each other’s shoulders.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Acnologia.6934

Acnologia.6934

IT CAN’T BE DHUUM! BECAUSE DHUUM HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM WHEN HE SPEAKS! HE CAN ONLY YELLLLLLLL!! HE’S THE GUILD WARS KHORNE!!

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: armaduras.8972

armaduras.8972

Still! PATHETIC MORTAL! THE VOID BECKONS! Dhuum will return, the human pantheon has fallen. All hail Dhuum, The Voice in the Void! The Mouth at the Edge of Darkness! The Ender of All! Emperor of Oblivion!

Feel the Flames of Balthazar; Bask in the ever-presence of his glory!
Gilded Grimoire[MAGI]. Casual Guild www.gw2magi.com

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Lazarus is a dragon minion.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: castlemanic.3198

castlemanic.3198

Lazarus is the negative after image of the PC that was the anomalous entity. He is the evil version of us.

Lazarus is Rytlock’s mom.

Lazarus is 3 quaggans in a trenchcoat on each other’s shoulders.

Thank you for that laugh, I truly needed it.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: zoomborg.9462

zoomborg.9462

JOHN CENA!!!

Sorry i had to do it…

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Ookamikun.6472

Ookamikun.6472

Lazarus is actually your future self who time traveled but got sealed.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Ed Stargazer.9358

Ed Stargazer.9358

I believe ‘Lazarus’ is the Lich; Vizier Khilbron; who was killed on the Bloodstone at the end of original GW. It fits the information available and the Lich could be there as other spirits from other Bloodstones have migrated to the Maguuma stone.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: bigtimetopbanana.9725

bigtimetopbanana.9725

Countess Anise. Member of the Mesmer Collective, commanding presence, weeded her way into the royal court, always looking to find out what the Pact are up to.

From “The World Summit”;
Canach: You fooled me once with your illusions, so now I wonder if you’re truly as young as-
Countess Anise: Do not finish that sentence. Not here, not ever.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

Countess Anise. Member of the Mesmer Collective, commanding presence, weeded her way into the royal court, always looking to find out what the Pact are up to.

From “The World Summit”;
Canach: You fooled me once with your illusions, so now I wonder if you’re truly as young as-
Countess Anise: Do not finish that sentence. Not here, not ever.

I think this is just hinting at her being Livia. As far as Livia/Anise being Lazarus, I favor the idea.

But I imagine that isn’t where the story is going.

Really don’t like the Balthazar theory, but beyond that, the only other possibility is that it’s just Lazarus.

The Vizier thing is interesting, but I’m not sure they’re bringing him back into the story.

More than likely just Lazarus himself.

Lazraus is

in Living World

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

It’s gonna be Abaddon.

There’s only one thing we can do.

We need to go south, to Vabbi.