Liadri so easy now......

Liadri so easy now......

in Living World

Posted by: Forkada.8376

Forkada.8376

1 attempt and she dead, free achiv……… Why no Titul for 8 crystals? Where is new bosses? (((( so sad.

Liadri so easy now......

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Do it with max gambits.

Liadri so easy now......

in Living World

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

“so easy now” makes me assume you worked kitten defeating her last year, maybe this gave you an edge this year?

What did they change anyway, a less awkward Camera Angle? I see plenty of people are still challanged by this fight, it’s pretty good.

Liadri so easy now......

in Living World

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Yep, dome has no roof now only a low fence, so camera is no issue at all. Plus new AoE markers on ground makes it very easy to see all her Shadowfall skills.
Liadri should be easy for many this time around; there goes the exclusivity of my mini… :/

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Liadri so easy now......

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Hopefully this is true. I finally managed to beat her last year after wrestling with the stupid camera, but the Light Up the Darkness achievement eluded me. I’m determined to get it this time around.

Liadri so easy now......

in Living World

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

Yep, dome has no roof now only a low fence, so camera is no issue at all. Plus new AoE markers on ground makes it very easy to see all her Shadowfall skills.
Liadri should be easy for many this time around; there goes the exclusivity of my mini… :/

Camera issue could already be worked around last year, now it’s just a tad less inconvenient. The floor is more visible, but all it needed was some memorisation.

Wouldn’t say she’s that much easier… maybe for some people who panic too fast when they lose track of stuff… but the whole fight is the same.

Liadri so easy now......

in Living World

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

THe one thing is the glass dome messing with your camera and hard to see AOE circles on the floor, that’s not the mechanics of the fight. that was anet putting in ways to kitten with you to make the fight seem hard without it actually being hard. Why make the boss harder when you can just make the player have to work harder.

The fact that removing those problems makes the boss much easier is proof of what I said last year. Liadri herself wasnt hard, it was just the camera angle.

Liadri so easy now......

in Living World

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

THe one thing is the glass dome messing with your camera and hard to see AOE circles on the floor, that’s not the mechanics of the fight. that was anet putting in ways to kitten with you to make the fight seem hard without it actually being hard. Why make the boss harder when you can just make the player have to work harder.

The fact that removing those problems makes the boss much easier is proof of what I said last year. Liadri herself wasnt hard, it was just the camera angle.

Yeah, they put in the camera interference and harder to see aoes in purpose. rolls eyes

Liadri so easy now......

in Living World

Posted by: Nimrud.5642

Nimrud.5642

Let me intrude this conversation with a noobie question: How do you get to fight her at all? I vent to the place where you can try out the aspects, but there was only some kind of dolyak race but no bossfight or instace entrance. Its obvious that I’m the fool here, so pls enlighten me.

enthusiastic noob

Liadri so easy now......

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Wrong area Nimrud. You want the Pavilion in West Divinitys Reach where the rest of the festival is

Liadri so easy now......

in Living World

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

They didt change the boss at all just fix annoying bugs but it easyer when you can see stuff around you xD

Got her in 15-20trys now but last year it was like 100+ trys with the buggy camera.