Light in the Darkness!

Light in the Darkness!

in Living World

Posted by: Taisia.2813

Taisia.2813

After 15 hours of non-stop farming the new bosses and finally getting the third box my new armor set is complete Love the title and the set (esp the light one on female) Here is a picture! How nice to finally earn an armor in game via a mixture of skill, cooperation and let’s admit it quite a bit of RNG I’ll see how heavy etc looks on my other toons and maybe post them later as well…

Cheers!

Attachments:

Light in the Darkness!

in Living World

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Grats. Armor looks really cool with the holographic stuff. Never thought of that combo.

All I need is Thrasher/Husk kidneys. Despite saving bags and doing those two bosses so much today they seem to want to elude me. :P

Light in the Darkness!

in Living World

Posted by: Taisia.2813

Taisia.2813

Thank you Luckily I had saved 50 of each part during the break so those were easy, just had problem with the carapace chest box that refused to drop in like 20 kills

Light in the Darkness!

in Living World

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Thank you Luckily I had saved 50 of each part during the break so those were easy, just had problem with the carapace chest box that refused to drop in like 20 kills

Haha yeah. I saved around only 10 of each so I still lucked out on getting all the other pieces.

I super lucked out on getting all 3 chest boxes in 4 runs. Guess I gotta thank the RNG gods sometime. :P