Living Story Problems

Living Story Problems

in Living World

Posted by: Legolas Flame Gr.1456

Legolas Flame Gr.1456

there is no one specific living story but everything. there is a lot of times I get disconnect at random and that happen tons of times each time I am in boss fights and there is no 1 week or 2 weeks there is 1 year or more happen. so make a hot fix about this problem because I start to afraid go in one living story.

and the disconnects is not about my internet connection because this happen ONLY in living storys

Living Story Problems

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I have never disconnected during a Living Story instance.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Living Story Problems

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

This is the first time I’ve ever heard about this problem.

Which makes me think that this is a graphics issue on your end. You may need to tone down the graphic settings, or get a better graphics card all together.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Living Story Problems

in Living World

Posted by: Ornajel.1806

Ornajel.1806

Hello!

Unfortunatelly I have the same problem. It began in episode 8. I sent several emails to Arenanet support system but they have not been able to solve the problem.
By chance, I managed to finish episode 8 but then again the same problem appeared in episode 12.
I have tuned my graphics card according to the manufacturer adviced settings for this game. I also have tried using the 64 bit client instead of the 32 bit old one… but unsuccessfully.
At the moment, Arenanet support system believes that its a problem with my internet conection… I do not really think so.
Anyway, more than 20 emails sent and no solution yet.
If only they agreed on sending the reward and setting that episode as finished so that I could go on with the living story..