Living Story Season 1 Achieve/Reward

in Living World

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

I think it would be really cool to have an extra little achievement/rewards if you completed all the meta’s for the whole story. I know some people joined in mid story, or some people didn’t have time/chose not to finish. There would be a ton of QQ if Anet threw this in there without warning, lots of people saying that would have done it if they would have known, but I think it would be a fun little extra they could reward those who stayed through the whole story.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

in Living World

Posted by: Lutinz.6915

Lutinz.6915

I would be a bit annoyed myself, simply because I missed several metas simply because I was unable to log on due to events in RL. It would feel a bit unfair to miss out on a year long meta reward because you were unable to log on for two weeks at one point.

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Adding rewards retroactively that can no longer be obtained is never a good idea.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Yeah no. if there was a meta meta from the get go then sure – but there was not.
It’s not about “staying” through the whole story – some people have played all of the releases but weren’t able to do the meta because some of the meta’s relied on dailies and they may not have had enough time. They’ve already been punished for being unable to complete the meta, don’t punish them a second time for not completing the meta meta.

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Nah, I don’t think it’s necessary. Players who already completed all of the meta achieves for LS Season 1 already got rewards for each of them (and I say this as someone who completed all of the LS metas). There’s no need for an extra reward.