Living Story Season 2 Question

in Living World

Posted by: GenoUnknown.7504

GenoUnknown.7504

First off, I’d like to say I much appreciate how Season 2 is being handled versus Season 1.

I was going strong at first with the new content from the Living Story, and as a completionist, I did everything I could when they were out because they went away after 2-ish weeks. Sadly, I started getting burnt out and I missed the last few stories and such in Season 1 (Still kicking myself for it too).

Anyways, my question is though, as I’ve been logging in to get the stories added to my journal so I don’t miss them, I’ve recently started playing Guild Wars 2 again but it got me wondering. Did I miss any goodies by not playing the stories as they came out? It’d be my own fault, but I’m just curious if there is special items/vendors and what nots that were only available during the first 2 weeks the story was out that you can’t get anymore after that window closed.

Either way, missed this game and I as I said before, I love how Season 2 is being handled regardless.

Kisu Beki(Guardian) | Suki The Great (Warrior) | Suki Grimm (Necromancer)
Geno Bishou (Elementist) | Suki The Huntress (Ranger) | Geno The Unknown (Thief)

in Living World

GenoUnknown.7504

Hmmm, no can help me out here? Satisfy my curiosity? I tried Google but that didn’t help at all.

Geno Bishou (Elementist) | Suki The Huntress (Ranger) | Geno The Unknown (Thief)

in Living World

Posted by: Ayakaru.6583

Ayakaru.6583

So far as I know, all content thas released since LS2 is permanent, so there’s not stuff that’s only available during a chapter. It might be easier to get things done quicklier as more people are actively pursuing it.

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Not yet, though, as the Devs have stated, there may be things that are only active during an Episode’s release window. They gave examples such as the whales that washed up onshore back in Living Story Season One.

But, nothing like a special reward, I imagine.

Welcome return! =)

in Living World

Posted by: Ayakaru.6583

Ayakaru.6583

yea, so long as anything works to an achievement or is a part of the main or a side progress, it would be permanent.
Things that only change how the world looks, or works, might still change.

But regarding everything that has happened now, everything is 100% permanent (for now)

in Living World

GenoUnknown.7504

Ah danke good chaps. You have sated my curiosity.

Good to be back in Tyria. c: