Living World 2...

Living World 2...

in Living World

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Just completed the whole thing and i have to say, it was horrible.

I’ve never died so much in a game in years, the difficulty is beyond a joke solo, and well its a massive let down because the actual story and the theme is some of the best i’ve followed since Guildwars 1.

But to actually play the kitten thing it was beyond painful and tedious.. When you’ve died so much your whole armor is broken, having to repeatedly go to youtube videos and forums to complete stuff and the game gives zero information, fighting bugs and game crashes…

The Mystery Cave was just the torture cave, i’m sure the devs get a massive laugh at our expense, great job..

I’m done no more pain.. never going to do any achievements because i’ve had enough frustration for this year.

Kinda upset i even purchased hot and LW2 now.

Living World 2...

in Living World

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Why not ask for help? Not trying to sound patronizing but I always ask guildies/friends/lfg tool whenever I can’t solo something after 15th time. Also the “Mystery Cave boss” is a bit easier when you realize that after you se the wall on fire some minions will try to extinguish it, kill the minions (they are fairly weak) and go for the next wall and so on and so forth.

Living World 2...

in Living World

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Why not ask for help? Not trying to sound patronizing but I always ask guildies/friends/lfg tool whenever I can’t solo something after 15th time. Also the “Mystery Cave boss” is a bit easier when you realize that after you se the wall on fire some minions will try to extinguish it, kill the minions (they are fairly weak) and go for the next wall and so on and so forth.

Because i want to play it solo.

And the guild is off doing what guilds do fractals, raids, guild hall stuff etc stuff i have no interest in.

Living World 2...

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Every class can do it solo it the issue isn’t with the classes. Mesmer did struggle a bit with one of the bosses due to their clones dies almost instantly to the ground AoE but I think that was resolved.

I suggest studying the attacks of the new enemies and learning how to counter them. This will help you a great deal.

Living World 2...

in Living World

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Just completed the whole thing and i have to say, it was horrible.

I’ve never died so much in a game in years, the difficulty is beyond a joke solo, and well its a massive let down because the actual story and the theme is some of the best i’ve followed since Guildwars 1.

But to actually play the kitten thing it was beyond painful and tedious.. When you’ve died so much your whole armor is broken, having to repeatedly go to youtube videos and forums to complete stuff and the game gives zero information, fighting bugs and game crashes…

The Mystery Cave was just the torture cave, i’m sure the devs get a massive laugh at our expense, great job..

I’m done no more pain.. never going to do any achievements because i’ve had enough frustration for this year.

Kinda upset i even purchased hot and LW2 now.

Dude, you are already whining around in the other thread. Learn the mechanics in GW2. In PvE damage is everything, makes a lot easier and use active defenses. And don’t come with ‘I don’t have max gear (ascended/legendary): You can easily get through anything in this game with exotics (besides, it’s super easy to get ascended trinkets).

Get a grip and don’t spam the forum with factually: ‘The game is bad, be cause I don’t want to admit that I am unable to play the game properly’.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Living World 2...

in Living World

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

So it’s not just Heart of Thorns that is too hard now, Dante, it’s stuff that was added before Heart of Thorns.

You left the game for three years, you come back and expect the difficulty to be exactly where it was left, but that’s not really the way games work. As games progress, players who stay and play it get bored of something they can to with their eyes closed, and ask for something more.

Yes there are a couple of hard moments in the Living World Season 2. I don’t suppose you looked up a guide if you were having trouble.