Living World Content Temporary?!?!?!

in Living World

Posted by: Captain Commando.4352

Captain Commando.4352

Honestly. I have been a little ticked off for a while about this. One, the lack of information, two, it is temporary. I never get informed about events, it is always jumbles in with all the nonsense about promotional offers and garbage like that. So, I have missed loads of content only to realize it later and the Living World Season One, I missed entirely because I was away for work. Why is there no possible way to playback content you have missed? I mean honestly, I paid for the game, why make it to where I can’t go back and play the content? Doesn’t seem to fair to me. I think you should at least be able to get the whole story. Especially considering I did serve the corporations by going to war to make sure the Capitalists have a nice, safe, land and economy to make and sell stuff, ANet should make it to where you can go back and play events you have missed. I bought the game. I should get the content. Fair and square. ANet. PLEASE FIX!

in Living World

Posted by: Solus.3926

Solus.3926

well, Anet did ‘fix’ it for season two, sort of … if, like me, you missed some of the “story” fear not, you can PAY gems and then you can ’play along with everyone else. hahahaha.

Like, it’s not pay to win or anything.

watch me get a refraction, again!

I am the menace. The one whose will is done. The haunting chill upon your neck. I am the Conundrum.

in Living World

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

This post is a few years late.

in Living World

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

Season 2 is permanent content, but season 1 is not yet because it had a completely different structure. It has been mentioned that Anet has plans down the line to restructure season 1 to fit in the story journal, when that happens though remains to be seen.

in Living World

Posted by: Kreejaffa.3682

Kreejaffa.3682

You know, they keep everyone updated about what is being released on social media, their website, and right on the client, when you go to log in.

If someone cannot be bothered to simply read the information provided to them in a multitude of places, I cannot see why they would have the right to complain they did not know what was happening.

The only excuse I think is fair is when someone was unable to log in during season 1. But, as they have said they would like to revisit season 1 and make it available for people at some time in the future, they have already addressed this issue, and all we can do is wait for it to happen. It may be years, but if they want to do it, they will get to it.

Kreejaffa [Ferguson’s Crossing]
Leader of Looking For Gandalf [LFG]
Worst Commander of Ferguson’s Crossing (Self Proclaimed)

in Living World

Posted by: Bob F It.5701

Bob F It.5701

You know, they keep everyone updated about what is being released on social media, their website, and right on the client, when you go to log in.

If someone cannot be bothered to simply read the information provided to them in a multitude of places, I cannot see why they would have the right to complain they did not know what was happening.

The only excuse I think is fair is when someone was unable to log in during season 1. But, as they have said they would like to revisit season 1 and make it available for people at some time in the future, they have already addressed this issue, and all we can do is wait for it to happen. It may be years, but if they want to do it, they will get to it.

“But the plans were on display . . .”
“On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find them.”
“That’s the display department.”
“With a torch.”
“Ah, well the lights had probably gone.”
“So had the stairs.”
“But look, you found the notice, didn’t you?”
“Yes,” said Arthur, “yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying Beware of the Leopard.”

Right click your GW2 shortcut > “Properties”
“Shortcut” tab > “Target”
Add to the end " -bmp"