Living World Finale?

Living World Finale?

in Living World

Posted by: Rylen.2147

Rylen.2147

I was just wondering what people were thinking about how the living world is going to end (or how the entire Mordremoth story will end). My thoughts on the entire plots end: Will we get past the modern and the dragon will just dive down into the ground and go to sleep like nothing happened? Will the mighty slayer of zhaitan Traherne take him down valiantly with the assistance of the pact? (And of course we can’t forget that commander guy) Or will Kormir suddenly descend from the sky just as you are about to kill mordy and become a part god/part dragon that we get to kill in season (3-4)? Discuss your ideas!

Living World Finale?

in Living World

Posted by: joku kaks kol kaks.7495

joku kaks kol kaks.7495

season 2 will end somethink like this : we find the egg and A it haches B we don’t know what to do whit it

btw sorry my bad english

a player in gandara

Living World Finale?

in Living World

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

We use the dragon hatchling to beat/replace Mordremoth somehow. Trahearne dies. Next LS is not about a dragon waking but about us finding more about nature of Dragons and searching for the remaining eggs

Living World Finale?

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

The hints are leading to a cataclysm at the end of this season, as modremoth increases in power and like the other dragons, devastates tyria shortly after awakening.

Will we fight him this season? Pretty certain we wont. There is much landmass to cover and it is far too early

Living World Finale?

in Living World

Posted by: Proxx.2785

Proxx.2785

I think this season is going to end with a huge attack of Mordremoth. Not on a city but more something like … Camp Resolve or The Glory of Tyria?

Living World Finale?

in Living World

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Well Anet should end it with the dragons awakening. We should see him, he should unleash massive destruction across all of Tyria, and launch an all out assault. That is what happened with all the other dragons that awoke before the game launched.

What will actually happen is that we will find the egg and then CLIFFHANGER@!!!!!!