Living World Portal Tome

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

All the scrolls go into the tome, double click the tome and you are told how to add them. Only one spot taken up. It got me to go back and buy all of the zone scrolls and put them in so I have quick access to each.

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: Tekoneiric.6817

Tekoneiric.6817

All the scrolls go into the tome, double click the tome and you are told how to add them. Only one spot taken up. It got me to go back and buy all of the zone scrolls and put them in so I have quick access to each.

I’ve been looking at the monitor to long. I over looked the simple stuff. lol

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

For all my gripes about the writing and ill-tuned combat content, the dark side of GW2 . .

There come shining lights like this Portal Tome and Linsey helping us hide more of our hoarder shame in our banks. Shine on, you awesome User Experience folks.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

wait…wait…what?!?!? How did I not notice this…well I know what I am going to pick up tonight!

Awesome!

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

The Bitterfrost Vantage point (the limited BL chest drop that essentially bypassed the need to purchase the BFF portal scroll) can not be added to the portal tome. That’s fair, I suppose.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

The Bitterfrost Vantage point (the limited BL chest drop that essentially bypassed the need to purchase the BFF portal scroll) can not be added to the portal tome. That’s fair, I suppose.

I don’t think there’s a one-stop shop for the gem shop portals; this only applies to the in-game available options.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

I don’t think there’s a one-stop shop for the gem shop portals; this only applies to the in-game available options.

Not what I was saying, but yes you are correct, Lava lounge, Nobles Folley etc lounge passes can’t be added.

BFF was the only LS map that I can remember that didnt have a gem store “lounge pass” but still offered an alternate way to get there without having to purchase the map portal scroll.

Anyway, the vantage point thing, while not a lounge pass isn’t a portal scroll either, so it sort of lays in the grey area of whether it should have been allowed to be added to the Portal Tome in my mind anyway.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

I believe that was my single favorite thing about this whole episode: said tome.

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Note also that the tome says nothing about being restricted to season 3 portal scrolls. Which could mean it’ll work for season 4 scrolls as well.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: Egrimm Van Horstmann.7921

Egrimm Van Horstmann.7921

I’m kind of annoyed that the Black Lion portals can’t be put in it, still got it. Wish they would have just gone one step further and made one item for all scrolls and portals.

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: Celldrax.2849

Celldrax.2849

I was always hoping for something like this. Gave me a reason to go back and buy the ones I didn’t have.

Bit annoying having to manually exit out of inventory each time you open it, but that’s still one shared slot instead of six.

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Not to be ungrateful, but is anyone else having an issue with the Bitterfrost Frontier scroll dumping you at the entrance instead of the middle waypoint?

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: Celldrax.2849

Celldrax.2849

Not to be ungrateful, but is anyone else having an issue with the Bitterfrost Frontier scroll dumping you at the entrance instead of the middle waypoint?

Huh, I’d say Anet changed the spawn point for some reason.

Wouldn’t really call it a helpful change as there’s literally nothing at the entrance to Bitterfrost…

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: luger.3572

luger.3572

What is the benefit of this? Pay 6k Unbound Magic for an item to use up a bag inventory space to save you a few silver vs. using the waypoints?

Am I missing something?

Living World Portal Tome

in Living World

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

What is the benefit of this? Pay 6k Unbound Magic for an item to use up a bag inventory space to save you a few silver vs. using the waypoints?

Am I missing something?

yes