Living World Season 2 Availability

in Living World

Posted by: taciturnunicorn.2753

taciturnunicorn.2753

I have three episodes of Living Story Season 2 that I don’t own, and I am planning on buying them at some point. Is there a limit to how long the old episodes will be available to purchase, or will they be available for the forseeable future

in Living World

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

To my knowledge, the limit is only is getting the episodes free, not to purchase. The intention is that they are permanent content, so feel free to buy them whenever you want to.

in Living World

Posted by: Banrigh.5932

Banrigh.5932

to unlock Point of No Return, you have to……. play it? i’m a few episodes behind and want to make sure that’s all i have to do…..

Banrigh
Disa Wyrmhunter – Druid/Ranger
Fort Aspenwood

in Living World

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

to unlock Point of No Return, you have to……. play it? i’m a few episodes behind and want to make sure that’s all i have to do…..

1) You don’t even have to play the current chapter to unlock it. Just log in before February 24th (2015) and done. I’m not even sure you need to click the little green star in the lower-right.

2) The OP was talking about past chapters that he had missed. To get back chapters, they cost 200 gems, but I’m pretty sure that’s not going away any time soon. Players speculated about a “season pass” or some discount on buying all of the Season 2 content in one bundle, but there’s been no word from up high, so I wouldn’t make plans based on that.

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You can also experience the episodes for free if you play with a friend that has them and join their instances.

in Living World

Posted by: Greyfur.1082

Greyfur.1082

You can also experience the episodes for free if you play with a friend that has them and join their instances.

Do they get the rewards also?

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I doubt it otherwise people would have no incentive to purchase the episodes.

in Living World

Posted by: GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

I doubt it otherwise people would have no incentive to purchase the episodes.

Yes, you need it unlocked to get the reward, even if you play with friends.

in Living World

Posted by: Greyfur.1082

Greyfur.1082

Thanks for all the replies.

in Living World

Posted by: TakaYama.5394

TakaYama.5394

I have a question similar to this. Are the chapters unlocked via account or characters? Because I’d like to play through living world when I make my revenant.

in Living World

Posted by: piano man.1672

piano man.1672

I have a question similar to this. Are the chapters unlocked via account or characters? Because I’d like to play through living world when I make my revenant.

Chapters are unlocked account-wide I believe. I haven’t purchased any, only unlocked through logging in during the time it was available, but my other characters can access all the parts of the story and play in any order they wish to.

Kharros 80 Warr | Dead on Revival 80 Necro | Yoxx 80 Guard | Khoton 80 Thief | Thera Majere 80 Ele

in Living World

Posted by: TakaYama.5394

TakaYama.5394

Chapters are unlocked account-wide I believe. I haven’t purchased any, only unlocked through logging in during the time it was available, but my other characters can access all the parts of the story and play in any order they wish to.

Thanks.

in Living World

Posted by: GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

Thanks.

I want to add this:

If you replay some episodes on your other characters, you will receive another piece of the reward (for exemple, the Carapace armor pieces).