Living world season 2 buy

in Living World

Posted by: lolzertank.1928

lolzertank.1928

So.. i just came back to the game after like a year or two, and you have to PAY for living world!? I thought this was a free to play game.. sort of upsetting but not a huge deal. How much gold would i need to convert to gems to get it? i think its like 400 or 450 gems right now… and also how long will season 2 last. Can I also buy season 1 ?

Lastly will i be able to play it all the way through? thanks!

in Living World

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Season 2 is permanently added to your account once acquired. Season 1 is not available to purchase at this time and I’m not sure if it will be.

The Burninator

in Living World

lolzertank.1928

Are we in season 2 still or is this season 3 or what. I dont know how this works

in Living World

JustTrogdor.7892

Season 2 has ended. So if you purchase it you get the entire season. Of note, it was available for free to all players that logged in during each episode.

Oh and the complete season 2 pack is 1600 gems and contains 8 episodes.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

in Living World

lolzertank.1928

Season 2 has ended. So if you purchase it you get the entire season. Of note, it was available for free to all players that logged in during each episode.

oh okay thanks! kinda sucks i missed it when it was free, but oh well. I dont mind buying it.

-I didnt know it was free at one point lol- that makes more sense

in Living World

JustTrogdor.7892

You can read more about it on the wiki if you are still trying to decide if it is worth purchasing:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World_Season_2_Complete_Pack

It might contain some spoilers though. I’m not sure as I have not read all the way through it.

The Burninator

in Living World

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

If you’re interested in LS2 for the story have a friend/guildy that has it unlocked run you through it. The rewards/achievements are through the purchase only.

JQ Druid

in Living World

lolzertank.1928

Thank you JustTrogdor you have been very helpful! and Wetpaw, that’s pretty neat but im kind of an achievment nut and lore nut so I neeed to have it LOL.

in Living World

Posted by: Ralanost.8913

Ralanost.8913

It isn’t that expensive at all. I think they are selling the full pack for 400 gems, was on sale for 320.

in Living World

JustTrogdor.7892

It isn’t that expensive at all. I think they are selling the full pack for 400 gems, was on sale for 320.

I was going by what is listed in the wiki since I have never bought it myself:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World_Season_2_Complete_Pack

So please forgive my error if that is the case.

Edit: Out of curiosity I looked it up on my alt account that has no season 2 unlocked. It looks like it is indeed on sale but down from 1600 gems to 1280 gems.

Attachments:

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

in Living World

lolzertank.1928

Why is it on sale for 480 gems for me then? lol. odd

in Living World

Posted by: Excell.1687

Excell.1687

The actual price varies dependent on how many episodes you have already bought/unlocked. Each episode on the pack is currently 160 gems(down from 200) each. If it costs you 480 gems, that means you were only lacking 3 episodes.

in Living World

lolzertank.1928

The actual price varies dependent on how many episodes you have already bought/unlocked. Each episode on the pack is currently 160 gems(down from 200) each. If it costs you 480 gems, that means you were only lacking 3 episodes.

oh interesting, i might have randomly logged in on my characters while it was happening then! good news