Lore-lazy? (possibly a spoiler)

in Living World

Posted by: Garuda.3610

Garuda.3610

Hey everyone. I’m just curious, why in the season 2 Logan replaces Eir (for the norn story-line), writes letters, invites places… Is it the same for other races? Rather boring =\

“From the Sun I lead my ancient path”

in Living World

Posted by: Digit.1823

Digit.1823

Because Eir is dead lore-wise. She had a serious case of being stabbed in the chest by a large sharp object.

in Living World

Posted by: Chadramar.8156

Chadramar.8156

Eir isn’t dead in LS2 yet. :p Though it’s been long enough that I don’t remember Logan being in LS2 in any noteworthy function either.

in Living World

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

There are no racial storylines in Season 2 (or in HoT or Season 3), it’s one story for everyone.

Everyone gets the same story and it uses the same characters. Story-wise your character associating elusively with their race’s member of Destiny’s Edge ended when you bought the whole guild back together to fight Zhaitan. From that point on you’ll deal with all of them periodically.

Eir will come back into the story periodically (as well Zojia, Caithe and Rytlock and various other reoccurring characters) but it’s based on when it makes sense for that specific character to be there, not simply an NPC that matches your race.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”