Lw / Ex-pack 2 Theory

Lw / Ex-pack 2 Theory

in Living World

Posted by: DanAlcedo.3281

DanAlcedo.3281

Hi !

I just had a “shower thought” .

In the book Destiny Edge we had the idea about Logan getting Magdear.
Magdear is a fire sword.
Rumors say that the next E. Spec for Guard is Burning based.

With Magdear and Sohothin , Logan and Rytlock free Ascalon from the Ghost.
The Charr can now go to war at full force.
They go to war with Kralkatorik in the desert.
We get the “Leaked” desert Ex. Pack.

In Lw Season 3 Episode 4 , Arenanet said that each map is frozen in time.
Anet dont need to change old Ascalon maps for it to make sense.

(shrugs) Maybe that makes sense?

(edited by DanAlcedo.3281)

Lw / Ex-pack 2 Theory

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Doesn’t guardian already have a lot of burning skills associated with it including a condi build centered around that?

Lw / Ex-pack 2 Theory

in Living World

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

They do. It would be fairly strange for their next elite spec to specialize burning even more than core guard already does.

Lw / Ex-pack 2 Theory

in Living World

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

However I doubt they will add even more burning to Guardian, I really like your theory, Dan. It could offer a decent way to make amends for Logan, so I can stand him.. eventually… maybe.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Lw / Ex-pack 2 Theory

in Living World

Posted by: Chingiz.9167

Chingiz.9167

Doesn’t guardian already have a lot of burning skills associated with it including a condi build centered around that?

They do but it is nowhere near optimal/viable, at least in PvE. Guardians need a proper condi spec and preferably a rework of said skills and traits. Purifier is hopefully going to bring that to us.

Lw / Ex-pack 2 Theory

in Living World

Ayrilana.1396

They do but it is nowhere near optimal/viable, at least in PvE. Guardians need a proper condi spec and preferably a rework of said skills and traits. Purifier is hopefully going to bring that to us.

I’d personally prefer something that goes beyond just burning which is unlike what the OP suggested.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Lw / Ex-pack 2 Theory

in Living World

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

How is that what he suggested? Where did he say the spec would go beyond just burning?

Lw / Ex-pack 2 Theory

in Living World

Ayrilana.1396

How is that what he suggested? Where did he say the spec would go beyond just burning?

Poor phrasing on my part I guess. The OP was referring to a burning only spec. I made an edit but the post doesn’t feel right as I keep reading it the way that I meant.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Lw / Ex-pack 2 Theory

in Living World

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

While capitalizing on the guardian’s burning skills, I think I’d prefer to see a build that turns the burning into a chill effect, at least if we’re going up against Primordus. I doubt that would happen, but that’s my personal wish list.