Map Completion

Map Completion

in Living World

Posted by: KillaSwag.3459

KillaSwag.3459

Hi i have my map completion at 99% with 4 waypoints to get to 100%. I have completed wvw map and all other maps. Any idea where these 4 wp might be from? Appreciate the help!

Attachments:

Map Completion

in Living World

Posted by: Varonica.8307

Varonica.8307

Souttsun Cove doesn’t appear to have its own seperate map list of waypoints from the world listing, are you sure you have them all from Southsun?

Map Completion

in Living World

Posted by: dronzer.8392

dronzer.8392

this is a pretty broad haystack and will be near impossible for others to help you as it’ll just be guesses, the easiest way to find out is go to the map and hover over the zone name itself, it’ll show you the percentage of that zone with what has been and hasn’t been completed, this’ll help you narrow down your search.

at a guess though, 2 of them might be the guild puzzle waypoints.

Map Completion

in Living World

Posted by: Yareon.2835

Yareon.2835

Maybe these waypoints are in World vs World or they are the new waypoints added in last 2-3 patches to Plains of Ashford, Brisban Wildlands and other places that I don’t remember right now.

Map Completion

in Living World

KillaSwag.3459

Thanks for the help i will check again and keep u guys posted!

Map Completion

in Living World

KillaSwag.3459

Hi i have gotten 2 waypoints at plains and brisband where the guild rush is located. I still have 2 waypoints and a skillpoint missin so ill zone and try to find out where i have missed it. Thank you guys!

Map Completion

in Living World

Posted by: Warruz.8096

Warruz.8096

Did you get the living story from F&F ones? There are ones that where right next to the Bran and Rox events where

Why was Crab Toss Removed? – http://tinyurl.com/kvbaakq

Map Completion

in Living World

Posted by: Baktwerel.9108

Baktwerel.9108

Actually, new waypoints came in with the guild missions. Check Cursed Shore too and Straits of Devastation. If you are still missing some, just teleport to each map and see if you are missing a waypoint at the map completion summary.

Map Completion

in Living World

Posted by: mobile storage.1294

mobile storage.1294

Best bet is to head to each area and open map completion for each zone.May have to spend some $$ to waypoint but you can tick the completed areas of one by one

Map Completion

in Living World

Posted by: gemgenie.4560

gemgenie.4560

I had 2 completed areas knocked back to 99% when the guild missions came out – it could be them. Frustrating the hell out of my OCD now lol.