Marjory's Journal Doesn't Work For Me

in Living World

Posted by: Alleluia.1320

Alleluia.1320

I’ve tried it in Lion’s Arch, in the Labyrinthine Cliffs, in Divinity’s Reach…

Is there a story step I missed where I had to active the journal somehow once I received it?

in Living World

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

Try in the Dead End instance where you first met Marjory.

in Living World

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

I have a Journal and I have never met Marjory. I have never ran her instance. My journal doesn’t work either.

in Living World

Posted by: Fixy.6193

Fixy.6193

Well it used to work but now all I get is a message “You cannot use that command yet.”

in Living World

Posted by: Zenon.4328

Zenon.4328

It could just be a glitch, or it could be that she is back in the next Living Story and they are updating her Journal to have menus and able to play multiple cut scenes?

in Living World

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

I have a Journal and I have never met Marjory. I have never ran her instance. My journal doesn’t work either.

I’m not sure how that’s possible for you to have it and not have met her, maybe a bug?

AFAIK, you have to meet Marjory in Hard Boiled before you can meet her again in Every Piece Matters, and then again in No More Secrets. You get the journal after completing that one.

It could just be a glitch, or it could be that she is back in the next Living Story and they are updating her Journal to have menus and able to play multiple cut scenes?

That’s a possibility. The next piece is taking place in DR, so she could easily make an appearance.

(edited by Vahkris.6847)