Me & a friend returning from a break..

in Living World

Posted by: Sephius.2876

Sephius.2876

Hey there!

Me and my buddy are returning from a break which spanned over a year and a half and we both want to buy the Living World Season 2 from the Gem Store later today. Is it possible for us to run the story together as a duo, and in doing so will we both benefit from the rewards/achievements that you would get as doing it single player? Or would we have to play it single player in order to get the relevant rewards and achievements.

Thanks for your time and I apologise if this has been asked before.

in Living World

Posted by: Emtiarbi.3281

Emtiarbi.3281

You can playa together, but i think only the one who activated the history will get the reward.

Anredhal Amethyst – Lain Amethyst – Orss Jerre

in Living World

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

No, you both get your rewards, but you have to make sure you are both at the same story step. Sometimes it can happen that one of you has not talked to the last NPC or read their mail and thus hasn’t progressed to the same “story step”. In that case it won’t count for that player.

So yes, play together, but keep an eye on your objectives to make sure they are the same.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

in Living World

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

You can absolutely play together and both get rewards, The reason some people don’t get rewards is because they skip a step, like they don’t read a letter that game in game mail from an NPC before starting.

The way to avoid having to repeat the content, is to make sure before you start each instance that you have the same green text showing in the top right of your screen. If th says the same thing for both of you, then you’re on the same step and you’ll both get the reward.

in Living World

Posted by: Sephius.2876

Sephius.2876

Okay thanks for the heads up guys! So we’ll get the rewards, we just need to ensure we both have the same objective at the start of the stage we’re on. Sounds easy enough.

Thanks again!

in Living World

Posted by: Hyble.4271

Hyble.4271

Okay thanks for the heads up guys! So we’ll get the rewards, we just need to ensure we both have the same objective at the start of the stage we’re on. Sounds easy enough.

Thanks again!

Make sure you guys catch up on all the story that happened during Season 1. Starting season 2 without that will be quite confusing.