Missing "Last Good-Bye"

Missing "Last Good-Bye"

in Living World

Posted by: Maloran.3851

Maloran.3851

I had finished Dragon’s Reach Part 1 on my alt, but for some reason I was not given the item bag “Last Good-Bye” which contains (and the only way that I know of getting) “Pile of Phantasmal Residue”. I redid the story again, but was not given the reward either. Is there any way for me to get the “Pile of Phantasmal Residue” or am I kind screwed?

Missing "Last Good-Bye"

in Living World

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

After you finish the fight with the statue, after the conversation, in the instance, you should talk to rox again and she gives you the Pile of Phantasmal Residue. So you have to redo the instance or hope that A-Net does change something within the next patch and you can get it elsewhere.

And be sure to do it solo with your alt. I was first with my alt in a group and could not talk to rox myself.

Greetings.

Missing "Last Good-Bye"

in Living World

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

I have not done it myself, so I am not entirely sure about it. Buuut I think (after following different topics here) that you have to talk to Rox before leaving the instance when you redo it after the first time. Seen people say that it is much too easy to miss and I am sure I would too if I had not been hinted to it here… once I do get to redoing it.

Maybe try and contact support about it?

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.