Mordrem Spores event intermittently broken

in Living World

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

I arrived and the quest was nearly over, mobs were spawning, but no one had yet turned in any spores. Quest failed.

Someone started it again and the entire timer ran out without a single mob spawning (only a few of us here… maybe it is dependent on number of players?).

Someone else started it a third time (more people here by now), and mobs started spawning right away. Finished the event, yay!

So if you’re having trouble, stick around and hopefully it will work for you.

in Living World

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Or
Talk to the npcs and skip the step if you don’t care about every ap.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in Living World

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

It’s still busted. Enemies don’t spawn until there’s like a minute left and then time runs out.

in Living World

Posted by: Paul Belz.7351

Paul Belz.7351

Thanks for the report guys, we’re aware of the issue and are working on getting a fix for this new issue. If you stick around for now it should work correctly when the event restarts.

in Living World

Posted by: darksome.1697

darksome.1697

Thank you Paul, I’ve been standing at the spore spot for a few hours now with no mobs spawning – the event starts fine, but no mobs are spawning. Do you mean it will be fixed and they will start spawn if I just keep standing on the spot? Without needing to download an update?

in Living World

Posted by: wolfger.3467

wolfger.3467

Lamest Living Story release, ever.

in Living World

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

It seems like this may be a scaling issue…

The event didn’t trigger any mobs at all the first time I tried it (myself and 2 other people were there). However, the second time it triggered, there were 5-10 people present and plenty of mobs spawned.