Mordremoth theories were true

in Living World

Posted by: Marc.8496

Marc.8496

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/tower/Why-I-think-Mordremoth-is-next/first

Finally, at the time when OP posted, and a few months before, the theory of Mordermoth being behind Scarlet actions was a minority opinion, exactly like the famous “1 on 10000 players found the end of our LS”.

And now, with all those clues in game and more than clues outside of the game, this is the most convincing one.

Next step for Season 2 ? The correlation between sylvaris and Mordermoth, the Pale Tree, Malyck, Caith and the Nightmare Court.

Now the question, will they keep going into more exciting lore during all the year ? Or will they just make another year of poor content/writing Living content and hope the hype machine will restart again between Season 2 and 3 ?

in Living World

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

Now the question, will they keep going into more exciting lore during all the year ? Or will they just make another year of poor content/writing Living content and hope the hype machine will restart again between Season 2 and 3 ?

I think it’s currently the latter, with the recent ways they’ve been introducing the story people have been re-hyped with the game. Plus the upcoming Dragon and the improvements with each update will surely make some come back.

But, who know we’ll have to wait and see.

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

in Living World

Posted by: Kiba.9701

Kiba.9701

I though some time back the devs said the dragons were not involved. But that’s just something I heard from someone else, so I don’t know if it’s true.

If the devs never said that, then I’m pretty sure it’s Mordremoth too, probably the only elder dragon that can corrupt sylvaries because they share the same element.

If it’s true the dragons are not involved then I think the Mursaat are behind this and we will hear of the Bloodstones and White Mantle again. It’s said that a bloodstone is hide some where in LA so that’s a good reason that she is attacking it. Besides she saids in her diary that someone is calling her from the jungle, and I read that the mursaat are hidden in the jungle.

I may be wrong but it’s the only thing that sounds good if the dragons are not involved in Scarlet’s madness.

Stormbluff Isle
Kirito Wolvesong – Mesmer
Kiba Wolvesong – Thief

in Living World

Posted by: Marc.8496

Marc.8496

Muursat would be very nice, but it’s a dragon, for sure, and this will be Mordremoth with all the clues we have now.

in Living World

Posted by: Nihilus.3015

Nihilus.3015

Too much sylvari kitten

AmateurNet

in Living World

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

Incoming new teq dragon.
Incoming people killing it once and then abandoning content.