Mordy better be careful...

in Living World

Posted by: Khorthall.1682

Khorthall.1682

If those vines of his go any further south, he’ll be having Primordus biting them right off! Best back off Mordy! Plants are flammable and he’d be happy to light your @$$ up!

in Living World

Posted by: ViralVarda.2739

ViralVarda.2739

If we ever actually fight Mord, he’ll only be harmed by “fire” type weapons, Ele in fire attunement, Ranger fire trap, and burning. The fight will last longer than Zhaitan’s “fight.”

in Living World

Posted by: JusticarArkiel.1564

JusticarArkiel.1564

If we ever actually fight Mord, he’ll only be harmed by “fire” type weapons, Ele in fire attunement, Ranger fire trap, and burning. The fight will last longer than Zhaitan’s “fight.”

doubt this’ll be the case, since this isn’t pokemon

Fix what you have before you build something new

in Living World

Posted by: ViralVarda.2739

ViralVarda.2739

Sounds like a confirmation for if we ever fight Bubbles the only thing that’ll damage it is Bolt.

in Living World

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

This makes me so glad I’m leveling my Elementalist right now. Flame Axe and Fiery Greatsword will make short work of Mordremoth.

in Living World

Posted by: Anmida.4058

Anmida.4058

An army composed of skimpily dressed human elementalist females and charr enginneers with flamethrowers: The ultimate Guild Wars 2 battlefield.

in Living World

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

This makes me so glad I’m leveling my Elementalist right now. Flame Axe and Fiery Greatsword will make short work of Mordremoth.

fiery greatsword makes short work of everything.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

in Living World

Morsus.5106

It won’t make short work of the Deep Sea Dragon. That thing will probably just turn into steam which is even harder to hit. Luckily we have the Lightning Hammer!

in Living World

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

Yes :P cause using lightning in salt water will TOTALLY work well….NOTHING can go wrong. (takes a loot at the mildly annoyed super dragon and then at the entire raid of electrically fried allies)…..woops?

Ghost Yak

in Living World

BrunoBRS.5178

It won’t make short work of the Deep Sea Dragon. That thing will probably just turn into steam which is even harder to hit. Luckily we have the Lightning Hammer!

only reason it wouldn’t work on him is if he stayed underwater, making FGS rush impossible. give me a wall, and i’ll give you a dead dragon.

in Living World

Posted by: Dagraan.2854

Dagraan.2854

only reason it wouldn’t work on him is if he stayed underwater, making FGS rush impossible. give me a wall, and i’ll give you a dead dragon.

you mean a dead everything.

in Living World

BrunoBRS.5178

you mean a dead everything.

touché.

in Living World

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

A wild Mordremoth has appeared!

Mordremoth uses Vine Whip!
Player takes 100k damage.
Player has dropped 5 gold in a panic.
Player has blacked out!

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

Since Season 1 finale I always felt that the coolest conclusion for Season 2 (assuming it sees Mord being put down) would be for Prim to get involved. Prim thursts for destruction so what better way to quench his thirst than the destruction of an Elder Dragon who represents nature on roids.

in Living World

Morsus.5106

Since Season 1 finale I always felt that the coolest conclusion for Season 2 (assuming it sees Mord being put down) would be for Prim to get involved. Prim thursts for destruction so what better way to quench his thirst than the destruction of an Elder Dragon who represents nature on roids.

Primordus consumes Mordremoth and then burns The Grove. That would make season 2 a 10/10 season for me.