More Inventory/Wallet/Material space

in Living World

Posted by: Odin the exiled.5764

Odin the exiled.5764

If your gonna add ANOTHER item to hold onto, at least let it go into wallet or material space. It’s bad enough trying to collect enough petrified wood/blood rubies but now we have another item to collect aswell. Not to mention a portal stone to go to the egg chamber that’s taking up space now too. Right now it seems each LW chapter you do add’s a new one, so start adding them to where they belong. Same goes with all those key’s just from HoT expansion could easily just slap them into the wallet

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You’ll be happy to know the Devs are working on more Material Storage. In fact, a thread was created where the playerbase could post what they wanted to be added most.

Good luck.

in Living World

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Don’t forget not one, not two, but THREE pieces of a Svanir disguise, which you’ll need to access the Svanir Hive heart vendor.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in Living World

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

You’ll be happy to know the Devs are working on more Material Storage. In fact, a thread was created where the playerbase could post what they wanted to be added most.

Good luck.

That thread was only for material storage so nothing but actual crafing materials will be added.

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in Living World

Posted by: Chocofox.9503

Chocofox.9503

I would love if the devs would add a toys and elixirs feature to the wardrobe. Things such as the infinite choir bell, the super boom boxes. All the endless tonics as well as the total make over kits as well as the self styled hair kits. Things like these are acount bound and being able to store them in your wardrobe rather than having them take up spaces in your inventory would be nice. I know I would be more willing to get more tonics for cosmetic uses if I had a designated place for them that would no longer clog up my inventory.

in Living World

Posted by: Tyloric.7520

Tyloric.7520

Too many different kinds of loot bags. :|

Casteless Wind [Guild Wars 2]
The Secksy Monk [Guild Wars 1]
Stormbluff Isle – Storm Slayer Dragons [SDS]

in Living World

Posted by: Odin the exiled.5764

Odin the exiled.5764

yeah there are too many different kinds of loot bags but you are supposed to open them not save them lol.

Yeah adding in toys/instruments/endless tonics to wardrobe would be really nice too since they do take up way too much space. My main already has full inventory and i think i have boughten 4 or 5 extra bank panes aswell and it’s not enough room for the important stuff when our fun gadgets take up those spaces too.

in Living World

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

There should absolutely be lore/story item inventory. It sucks really, my first 40 slots are usually crammed with such items.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

in Living World

Posted by: SyllyReth.2495

SyllyReth.2495

The biggest thing I want is for my toys and elixirs/tonics to be unlockable in my wardrobe like minis, finishers, and skins are. I would save a ton of bank space/inventory space if this one change was made. There’s also the benefit of being able to grab the elixirs from anywhere on any character without going to a bank to grab them.

The finishers tab is the perfect example of how to do it well, too, as it has infinite unlocks as well as limited use unlocks placed easily and organized well.

I would also absolutely love to have a keyring for all my keys. Those changes would make it manageable, but I wish there was an easier way to handle map currencies/materials like the berries, suet, etc. I have to really be on top of my inventory management game to handle this.

Unbridled Dynasty [UND]

in Living World

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Something ANet never quite figured out. Quest Item storage. Infinite Storage for all those little things that have no other purpose than to be used for progressing stories.

This is a general thing in most games, and has been for decades, so I don’t think it would be all that too much to ask for here. Now that these are becoming a regular deal.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Good luck.

That thread was only for material storage so nothing but actual crafing materials will be added.

Indeed. You’ll notice my post specifies ‘Material Storage’. As the OP (and thread title) mentioned some items the Dev responsible is considering adding, it might be enlightening to peruse said thread. Many items (found in this thread) were certainly suggested in the thread, and are being considered, if not already stated to be added.