More speculations (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: J envy.5270

J envy.5270

So we have reached the Ring of Fire, we are just currently at the tip of the island chain, but obviously we will be able to explore the rest of the island in future episodes/updates.

Lets start with Marjory, she wants to bring Belinda back, hence learning from Lazarus. Lazarus will exploit her and whether willing or unwilling Marjory will be against us. Whether she is actually a White Mantle spy or just going to the dark side(much like Sasuke ~ in Naruto)

Lazarus looks and sounds to good to be true. No one makes a change that easily. I don’t care about the mursaat tablets in Ember Bay showing that they are the ones who were betrayed. All i know is that eventually he will go back to his real(old) self, when he gets what he needs. Much like Undead Lich and how he betrayed us in the end of Prophecies.

Caithe will be on a route of redemption much like Canach was on LS2 and HoT story, and will have a bigger role to play than Canach, and represent the Sylvari and all that lead after Mordremoth’s death. Anytime we meet Aurene in the next few episodes, Caithe will be close by as the personal guard. Maybe we will also finally see the Pale Tree again, who took over 100 years to heal back up….

Since we are in the Ring of Fire, and since a new raid wing is being done….I am guessing that the new raid will be accessed from the Door of Komalie. Not that i raid, but i think this will lead us to the Underworld/Fissue of Woe (i feel the Realm of Torment is dead/gone since Abbaddon is dead and Kormir got all his powers).

We know that Rytlock will answer to the Black Citadel. I have no doubts that Rytlock will come back to us, whether he finally took the position from the scrub Smodur or not, I do know that he won’t go down easy, he’s too much of a kitten to get held back.

We also know that Primordus is active from episode 1 of LS3. And now we also know that Jormag is active as well according to Braham. Braham has been gone since the death of Mordremoth, Eir’s body was not shown in her memorial in Hoelbrak. I’m guessing that Braham wanting to revive her either froze her body which lead to her being affected by Jormag’s power hence being a new champion of Jormag and will have to be dealt with, much like we had to deal with Svanir in gw1, while Braham will play out like Jora(also from gw1).

I do not think that Primordus and Jormag will face head on until the new expansion is released, but the next few episodes will lead to the all out war, with us being the third army(along with Lazarus who is only their to get a power/magic of an Elder Dragon or 2, then eventually betraying us).

I have been wanting a personal enemy much like Undead Lich, Shiro, Varesh from gw1, and Lazarus may be heading into that direction. You could say Scarlet was a little personal against us, but she was all over the place and didn’t feel personal enough for me. But i do hope we don’t see anymore enemies like Zhaitan, who for one didn’t even talk. He also did not show any personal vendetta against us and just felt like we killed a beast(saw him for the 1st time, and died during that encouter, lame).

Here are just a few of my speculations after finishing episode 2 of LS3, whats your speculations?

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05
multi-class all game modes

in Living World

Posted by: J envy.5270

J envy.5270

really? no one has speculations?

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05
multi-class all game modes

in Living World

Posted by: WannaFeel.7082

WannaFeel.7082

really? no one has speculations?

There are so many topic like this, wifh people speculating ….

… maybe like this….
… or maybe like that …

Just check ’em out ;- )

But, what makes you reminded me is about Canach/Caithe and other Sylvari…
When playing as Sylvian in Zaithan story line we met a Sylvian from other ‘Pale Tree’.
I missed something while playing from that time, or this plot is dead ?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Malyck

in Living World

Posted by: Torolan.5816

Torolan.5816

I will always despise Caithe after the death of Wynne. She is a muppet and a smarty pants all at once, a combination I never liked. Canach at least is upfront and much more likeable for me. Not that i think she is evil, she just is not a good ally and I would not want her beside me.

I don´t think Marjory will betray us. She had our back multiple times and fought at our side for years now unlike Caithe who was more often on the run from us than actually helping us in HoT.

Everyone except me loves Rytlock, so I guess he will simply resign from being a Tribune, come back and that´s it. End of story.

Don´t know and don´t care about Braham and Rox to be honest. Braham stopped being interesting after Eir died, and Rox never was interesting to begin with. They both have parent issues, but the mother of Braham was at least likeable and did not have to be a blank shot range to give in to being a parent.

in Living World

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

My mind is still stuck at the phase “Glint’s secon scion” the auric leader thing said, because of how specific it is. In GW1 i remember we protected her first child..but then nothing about it is ever talked about or shown.

I have a feeling her big brother is still alive and will make an appearance, having a clear connection to her as siblings and dragons and stuff.

If not, it’s sad…a missed opportunity and a waste of effort into specifying which number she is.

As for 2 dragons instead of 1…i was really surprised when i heard it…but put it into perspective…fire&ice.

I think in order to defeat Primordius, we will have to make them both somehow face eachother or somehow user one’s power against the other. That’s why i think anet awakened them both. They are the perfect counter to eachother. Remember Taimi was researching what the extinct-asura found out about primordius and they had it’s weakness. I think that’s Ice…aka Jormag.

(edited by Rebound.3409)

in Living World

Posted by: LeadViolin.2671

LeadViolin.2671

One of the things that struck me as odd was the Luminate’s “It’s ancient tech, I don’t know what’s happening”-line, which could of course just be some vague answer that just saves time, but on the other hand: This is ancient forgotten tech, and who do we see to suddenly be given a stronger connection with the forgotten and specifically with their technology through the tablets in Ember Bay? The mursaat. I don’t know if it checks out, but my first thought while playing through that instance was that Lazarus had managed to mess with the egg chamber, which then gave him the opportinity to show up and save the day. It just seemed so convenient that this ancient shield set out right when he needed some opportinity to save us and gain our trust…

in Living World

Posted by: Torolan.5816

Torolan.5816

Probably very far fetched, but maybe Gleam is the deep sea dragon? 250 years does not seem to be much time for an elder dragon to arise, but his last awakening is not recorded, and true heroes like the commander or the hero from GW1 may have slain the sixth dragon in the past hidden from the world and then Gleam took his place like Aurene now takes the place of Zhaitan or Mordremoth.

in Living World

Posted by: WannaFeel.7082

WannaFeel.7082

Karka are DSD minions!