Morning! WHY?!(spoilers)

Morning! WHY?!(spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Ranulf.9285

Ranulf.9285

Morning was the ONLY Zephyrite I wanted to live, Anet, and you she died right in front of my eyes!! Sure, she was reskinned, but still! Why, Anet?!?! ;-;

Morning! WHY?!(spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: graceness.3156

graceness.3156

Probably because she was the one you wanted to live. Makes her death more meaningful.

Morning! WHY?!(spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

ArenaNet hired George R.R. Martin. I heard Marjory might propose to Kasmeer, I’m sure it’ll be an uneventful wedding.

Morning! WHY?!(spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Ranulf.9285

Ranulf.9285

Probably because she was the one you wanted to live. Makes her death more meaningful.

You know, I thought about that, and you’re totally right. Mostly I was just hamming it up, but I did kinda like that character, and now that she’s gone I really wanna kill the kittens that caused it. Anet’s gettin’ really good at this stuff.

Morning! WHY?!(spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: DorDor.8617

DorDor.8617

Morning’s not the only one. I saw Aerin at the Festival of Four Winds (at the time, I was running around and cataloging all the characters for a nerdy fanfiction things) and found him extremely likable. He was ever so excited to be joining the Zephyrites and seeing the world, talking about how scenic the view was from the Sanctum, etc. I actually thought at the time: ‘Wow, I hope we see him when the Zephyrites show up again’.

This… was not how I had envisioned our reunion.

wanderingstoryteller.tumblr.com – Guild Wars content that’s only 75% terrible!