Music in Ep6 Trailer-what's ur guess?

in Living World

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

SPOILER ALERT, Don’t read if you did not complete any of LS3 episodes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am always hyped for the music who is gonna be used in trailers. I made a list of the music, who was used in previous trailers and now I wanna guess which music piece will be used.

1) Out of The Shadows- The Seraph
2) Rising Flames- Xera and Twisted Marionette part 2
3) A Crack in the Ice- Battle on the Breachmaker
4) The Heart of the Snake- Raven Speaks
5) Flashpoint- Dragon’s Stand Theme/Tower of Nightmares theme and Dragon Vigil

In episode 6 is gonna tell us about Norn and I think the disappointment of Norn that we can’t kill Jormag, because it will cause the destruction of Tyria, but my guess for music in the incoming trailer for episode 6 is gonna be: Norn’s Theme known as The Saga of the Norn [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhNeZZ-oRPE].

But if they will wanna do the recap of ep 5 there could be 2 tracks- Balthazar Theme [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZzCOMgbMhA] and possibly The Saga of the Norn.

What do you think?

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

This version of gw1’s Oasis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0k0D2oO2-s

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

This version of gw1’s Oasis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0k0D2oO2-s

I’ve always thought that was some of Jeremy Soule’s best work, and always loved that cover; it is a fantastic rendition of the piece. =)

The orchestral version for GW2: Heart of Thorns is lovely, as well.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

in Living World

Arden.7480

Jeremy’s music composed for Guild Wars is unbelievable. He created the climate for entire world. And he putted the rock, who allowed to create more amazing soundtracks, but composed by Maclaine Diemer and Lena Chappelle.

Jeremy is one of people who gave life to Tyria. And I agree that “Crystal Oasis” is amazing, but it’s too great to be used in trailer, it should be putted in GW2 soundtrack I mean in Lion’s Arch or other maps.

I do not know where the expansion will lead us, but if it’s gonna lead us to Crystal Desert I hope this theme will be played everytime.

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I dont think ep6 is going to be Jormag related based on how ep5 ended. If this expac is going to the crystal desert, itll need ep6 to set it up.

I think we will get a meta boss map with more intense musi , but any return of the iasis track is welcomed, altho yes its not going to fit a trailer

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

I dont think ep6 is going to be Jormag related based on how ep5 ended. If this expac is going to the crystal desert, itll need ep6 to set it up.

I think we will get a meta boss map with more intense musi , but any return of the iasis track is welcomed, altho yes its not going to fit a trailer

On the contrary, what if we go north to stop Braham from executing the downed Jormag, and we’re too late, and either Balthazar or Kralkatorrik eat the blast, and then we chase them to the Crystal Desert

in Living World

Arden.7480

I only expect something epic about Norn, perhaps they will finally change their minds and they will stop to believe in everything what they hear, I mean it’s great that they create Sagas, but hmm, they are a bit colored, I mean even Rytlock lied to other norn, when he spoke how Eir died.

But I wanna see something like what happened to Sylvari- changing the view on world, not just drink, drink and drink and then fight with enemies drunk.

In my opinion they need to mature as Eir did, she left her family to fight for the whole Race and she should be the example to other Norns especially to Braham.

I am really really sad that Eir died, because she was the one who gave the good light to Norn, the hero and amazing person, never judging anyone. And I hope Braham will go this way. He is a little crying boy and he has to mature and be the normal man, who knows what to do.

This is my hope for Braham- becoming the hero and be like Eir.

in Living World

Arden.7480

And P.S. This is why “The Saga of the Norn” would fit perfectly, because this track tells the story of being a boy and becoming a hero.

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Jeremy’s music composed for Guild Wars is unbelievable. He created the climate for entire world. And he putted the rock, who allowed to create more amazing soundtracks, but composed by Maclaine Diemer and Lena Chappelle.

Jeremy is one of people who gave life to Tyria. And I agree that “Crystal Oasis” is amazing, but it’s too great to be used in trailer, it should be putted in GW2 soundtrack I mean in Lion’s Arch or other maps.

I do not know where the expansion will lead us, but if it’s gonna lead us to Crystal Desert I hope this theme will be played everytime.

It is in Guild Wars 2; it’s in Living World Season Two Episode 5, Hidden Arcana (Glint’s Lair). That’s the orchestral redux version.

https://soundcloud.com/arenanet/crystal-oasis-redux

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/lwd/Music-of-Silverwastes/first#post4538787 (Maclaine discussing it.)

Enjoy! =)

in Living World

Arden.7480

I know right I know probably every soundtrack in this Game.) But thanks

in Living World

Arden.7480

Well if we are talking about music, so well I would love to hear ‘Fear not this Night’ in ep 6.

When I hear it in-game I always get goosebumps. So maybe maybe.