My opinions about Ep5 [spoilers]

in Living World

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

I was defending “Lazarus” all the time and then he showed up us someone who lost his divinity. Well, my bad. kitten you Bathazar!

But a god is back! OMG My dream came true! I was posting on Lore forum about hoping that gods would come back to us, but that was so long ago and yesterday I got what I wanted. I am done with story. Everything what I wanted to see in GW2 Lore happened.

But did he die? The small island when we were with him and Taimi’s machine was destroyed. Well if yes who will replace him then?

I don’t know how exactly Primordus looks, but it seems he looks like the Megadestroyer. but much bigger.

Can’t wait for Finale, but I am not hyped. Everything will be alright

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

in Living World

Posted by: Mickey Frogeater.1470

Mickey Frogeater.1470

Primordius’s head looks like the head of this mutt: http://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Ancient_Charhound.jpg

in Living World

Posted by: Hayden.2091

Hayden.2091

But did he die? The small island when we were with him and Taimi’s machine was destroyed. Well if yes who will replace him then?

Balthazar isn’t dead .. just because PC and Taimi had talk about how he was scattered into the mist and that PC is going after him.

in Living World

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

Balthazar isn’t dead .. just because PC and Taimi had talk about how he was scattered into the mist and that PC is going after him.

Ok so he is not dead. So never mind.

So he needs the magic, why couldn’t he wait until all the magic while the dragons will die will spread? Then he could absorb the ley line energy and regain his divinity.

He’s stupid like Braham: I don’t care what will happen, I am just gonna do what I want at any cost.

I hope the Gods will appear in the finale and then they will say what happened that Balthazar lost his divinity and why.

Anyway he stole Lyssa’s mirror, so it’s likely she would like to punish Balthazar or something like this.

Gods Fight incoming?!

“The Elder Dragon is no more”