My thoughts on the patch

My thoughts on the patch

in Living World

Posted by: CathShadow.9507

CathShadow.9507

So, the patch released… on time (so thanks for that),
Pros :
Story wise, I think it’s great. I haven’t finished all of the story yet, but what I’ve played, I loved.

As for the little tentacle vine things.. they’re great – all of the new mechanics/monsters are cool. I had a lot of fun messing around, dodging etc. (I’m soloing it first to experience, I’ll group up later )

(A side note : did sun skill move to 2 ? … I hit the wrong button a few times >.<)

The jumping aspects (both the aspects themselves and the aspects of the map) are great. I absolutely love jumping puzzles, and am grateful for a permanent zone with some in.

I think the sandstorms are an awesome addition, and the “river” is fun.. I jumped over the fence thinking it was just normal… and learned my lesson fast.

Also, that mine… I love the darkness.

Cons :

Just a pity that it’s a bit smallish… (that said there is a ton to do, and I have a feeling either it’ll get larger or there will be more zones.)

Aspects are timed… I’d prefer the same mechanic as in the Sanctum

Thanks for this patch, I really like it.

*tldr; * I love basically everything in the patch that I’ve played so far.

Hounds of Hades [HH] – Contact us for raid training!

(edited by CathShadow.9507)

My thoughts on the patch

in Living World

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

aye, i am enjoying it as well.
i have not finished all the main story instance yet however.

although falling into the quicksand while during a sandstorm can be frustrating.
but that is entirely my fault for simply running and jumping around when i cannot see anything in front clearly.

My thoughts on the patch

in Living World

Posted by: Korval.3751

Korval.3751

I love that Anet starts season 2 with a Guild Wars 1 map.
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Dry_Top