GscGunner.2419

Where is this screenshot taken?

Mysterious Stranger - Aspect Master

in Living World

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in Living World

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

Where is this screenshot taken?

This in the Tracking the Master of Peace. The image is too kitten dark – but in the room you kill the rooted Mordrem. There is a ledge on the right side. Climb up and look left, up on the cliff, you will see him there.

in Living World

Posted by: OtakuModeEngage.8679

OtakuModeEngage.8679

Here’s an even better picture of the ‘Mysterious Stranger’ found in “Tracking the Aspect Masters”.

I personally played through the instance without noticing him at all, and then on a replay he was pointed out by a friend, and yet the interesting thing, is that he doesn’t seem to be there by chance, but rather, given where he is standing, seems to be watching us. So I very much feel he will be a very integral part of the plot to come, perhaps even, Mr. E himself. This is alluded even further by Caithe’s peculiar ‘betrayal’ and her comment that there is ‘no time to explain’. There is no doubt in my mind, that what players are dismissing as a weak episode, is actually the beginning of a mystery, that will unravel not just Caithe’s intentions, but perhaps, our very mysterious friend, Mr. E.

She is obviously not insane, and thus is not corrupted by Mordremoth (we know she cant be corrupted in the first place, as both the nightmare court and the pale tree are immune, only the soundless can be taken), and that she does not sound evil, and is willing to take the time to tell us, ‘there is not time to explain’ means she still cares about how we view her, which in turn means she is not evil, if perhaps harboring twisted and complex reasons, still has good intentions, so I do not feel she is deep in the nightmare either.

Which, is why elegance to a third, yet unknown party, such as the highly referenced but mysterious Mr. E, seems the most likely cause for her action.

Attachments:

(edited by OtakuModeEngage.8679)

in Living World

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

He watches the opposite direction and says “I like it here” when you talk to him.

Snow Crows [SC]

in Living World

Posted by: Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

He watches the opposite direction and says “I like it here” when you talk to him.

Attachments:

“Look like the innocent flower, but be the Obaba under’t.”