New Condition Toxin

New Condition Toxin

in Living World

Posted by: Baron Von Graymouse.7801

Baron Von Graymouse.7801

I guess we can assume that this new condition is the reason the Krait in the below picture is glowing green? I hope that we can apply this condition to others as well.

Kinda wonder what the Krait have been messing around with to get contaminated with what looks like is nuclear waste.

Attachments:

New Condition Toxin

in Living World

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

They’re glowing green because they’re messing around with the nightmare court. I have a feeling that “toxin” is a generic term for certain conditions that mobs apply to you as opposed to a new condition.

New Condition Toxin

in Living World

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Release Page

Antitoxin Spray

Prepare for battle with a new universal healing skill! A dose of this cutting-edge Antitoxin Spray will cleanse yourself and nearby allies of poison, torment, confusion, and toxin. This skill is available to characters of all professions.

It certainly sounds like a new condition, since it’s listed in addition to poison. I’m doubtful that yellow-green glow is it, however, since that would require applying a new texture over any character who gets it, and that texture seems to take into account the krait’s scales, horns, etc. It’s probably a krait that’s infused with whatever evil energy or substance they’re working with.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

New Condition Toxin

in Living World

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Isn’t Toxin the debuff you get from the burning oil pools in the TA aetherpath?

New Condition Toxin

in Living World

Posted by: Melfice.5091

Melfice.5091

That is toxic fumes

Professional noob guardian

New Condition Toxin

in Living World

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

so what could Toxin do as a new condition?
anyone wants to take a wild guess?

New Condition Toxin

in Living World

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

Toxin is going to the open-world equivalent of Agony. That’s why we get a cleanse first, because you cannot guarantee that everyone has anti-toxic infusions in their ascended armor for the new underwater zone coming early next year.