New Hairstyle options coming?

in Living World

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

So over the last year they have added a few unique hairstyles to the game. First Rox and Braham and more recently Scarlet and Yavvi (a female asura from the SAB update). Last week the Live Stream also previewed a new male sylvari hairstyle they’ve been working on. I think I’ve also seen a screen shot of someone who is not Braham with Braham’s hair style (I can’t remember where though – I think it was some kind of preview image).

Maybe they are going to add new hairstyles to the hairstyle and makeover kits?

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Some data miners found something about new hairstyles, but that was a while ago. If I could guess, I would say that we are getting new hairs styles for Halloween.

These two look nice, btw. I see that the sylvari is male. I hope there is something similar for female sylvari, it would really fit mine.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

in Living World

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I think Kristen said during the stream females would be getting something similair.

in Living World

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

Hopefully, there’ll be more long hair styles.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

in Living World

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

There was some random refugee or refugee coordinatorduring F&F that had a new very long mane-like Charr hairstyle as well. And who knows how many other hairstyles have been snuck in without notice.

Hopefully they’re coming soon, but who knows.

in Living World

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I want GW1 hairstyles and faces.