New Mastery

New Mastery

in Living World

Posted by: Aira.7360

Aira.7360

As you can see at the picture below, the screenshot is from the new trailer
what u guys think, is that portal will be the new mastery for the ep6.?

Attachments:

New Mastery

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Oh, good catch. I didn’t see those blossoms all had mesmer portals. I guess that explains the high up far back mesmer portal in this:

Attachments:

New Mastery

in Living World

Posted by: flog.3485

flog.3485

What is the point of having all these portals if we can glide ?

New Mastery

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Can only glide to platforms that are very close to each other or are lower than the one you’re coming from.

New Mastery

in Living World

flog.3485

Can only glide to platforms that are very close to each other or are lower than the one you’re coming from.

Hmm I see. So I guess these portals will replace jumping mushrooms then.

New Mastery

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Or they’re a part of something else. I’m trying not to read too much into it until I see it in person.

New Mastery

in Living World

flog.3485

Or they’re a part of something else. I’m trying not to read too much into it until I see it in person.

Yeah I agree with you but speculations are fun to make now that we are hyped for next week.

New Mastery

in Living World

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

I heard that they’re a new mechanic they’re putting in – portals that shoot you out with the same inertia as you go in. They’re made by a new bundle called the portal sword, which you acquire from an NPC called Gladys. She wants you to test the sword, probably as part of a repeatable heart, and when you’ve finished the task you can buy cake from her. Actually, that part may be untrue.

New Mastery

in Living World

Posted by: Faaris.8013

Faaris.8013

Nice catch. And nah, they are not stealing Valve’s Portal gun. Maybe it’s just a JP and they use portals like they used skritt holes in the Silverwastes JP where you have to learn the pattern to get through it.

If they used such a portal system, they would probably only use the same module in the engine, but make the portals look different.

Herleve – Ruins of Surmia