New Recipes

New Recipes

in Living World

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Two new recipes in today’s release are temporarily unavailable. We’ll provide more details in today’s AMA on Reddit, which will take place this afternoon Pacific time.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

New Recipes

in Living World

Posted by: Blanche Neige.7241

Blanche Neige.7241

Why don’t you provide also more details on your OFFICIAL forums, instead?

New Recipes

in Living World

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

Why don’t you provide also more details on your OFFICIAL forums, instead?

Why would they do that? Its not like people should go to the GW2 website for GW2 news or something…

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

New Recipes

in Living World

Posted by: Psientist.6437

Psientist.6437

Bah, Let them have lots to talk about in the ama. Whatever is revealed will make it here.

“No! You can’t eat the ones that talk!
They’re special! They got aspirations.”
Finn the human

New Recipes

in Living World

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Bah, Let them have lots to talk about in the ama. Whatever is revealed will make it here.

Here you go: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/5e6uxb/a_crack_in_the_ice_devs_here_ask_us_anything/daa4ew7/

This episode introduces new uses for 23 existing items. We tracked their prices prior to launch. One item, an ingredient used in two new recipes, experienced a price spike over the weekend that looks suspiciously like insider trading. We’re investigating the trades that led to the price spike, and in the meantime, we removed the recipes that would have used this item from today’s launch. We’ll reintroduce them when we can, using different ingredients.

Mo

Ouch. Nice they’re keeping an eye out for odd behavior before new stuff goes live.

There’s something charming about rangers.

New Recipes

in Living World

Posted by: Blanche Neige.7241

Blanche Neige.7241

Thanks for the info, Charrbeque.

New Recipes

in Living World

Posted by: AndrewMcLeod

Previous

AndrewMcLeod

Game Designer

As a followup, we noticed some suspicious behavior in regards to Thyme prior to the build, which was an ingredient for Savory Winterberry Sauce. The recipe was adjusted to no longer require Thyme Leaves, and the steak and salad recipes are now available to purchase.

New Recipes

in Living World

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

Cool! I was gettin’ hungry. >.>

New Recipes

in Living World

Posted by: quagganzilla.6450

quagganzilla.6450

If you can prove it, I would love to see perma bans on the players involved.
I really dislike having people like that in our community.
Harsh? Yes. A message needs to be sent though IMO.

New Recipes

in Living World

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

If you can prove it, I would love to see perma bans on the players involved.
I really dislike having people like that in our community.
Harsh? Yes. A message needs to be sent though IMO.

Employees. Not players.

As I pointed out in my previous post, the dev on Reddit said it looks suspiciously like insider trading.

They mentioned doing something about insider trading a couple months ago. https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/53plre/rising_flames_devs_here_ask_us_anything/d7v4uu6/ (Alpha testers were involved back then)

They’ve sent a message before. Apparently 1 or more people didn’t get the memo (it looks that way to them at least).

There’s something charming about rangers.